Second Skin Audio

DC or JL Audio

I shot Rusty a PM.

I'm open for suggestions. The JLs I wanted are the W3.

I already have the amp. I'm running a JL Audio J2 1000.1 amp which is rated at 1000X1 RMS @ 1 ohm. So I need subs that will work well at that power range. I'm not

opposed to buying another 1000.1 amp if need be in the future, but for now that's what I have.

So whats up with SA? I've never heard of them either. I'm old school I guess. I know about JL, Kicker, Rockford, Memphis,

Audibahn, Orion and so on.... LOL

and youll prolly pay less than the DC

And you're wrong

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Dont think the jl 1000.1 is 1 ohm stable. Think it is actually 1.5 stable ad nd trust me, do not try and run it lower. A friend of mine wired his to 1ohm not relizing it and smoked the amp in 25min. But they do have the r.i.p.s. feature which is like the constant power from rockford, 1000rms across all loads from 1.5-4ohm. My opinion, run th DC. just got some level 3's for a friends car and i just got a XL

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Dont think the jl 1000.1 is 1 ohm stable. Think it is actually 1.5 stable ad nd trust me, do not try and run it lower. A friend of mine wired his to 1ohm not relizing it and smoked the amp in 25min. But they do have the r.i.p.s. feature which is like the constant power from rockford, 1000rms across all loads from 1.5-4ohm. My opinion, run th DC. just got some level 3's for a friends car and i just got a XL

He said he had a jl audio j2 1000.1 and that one is one ohm stable. Its the 1000/1 and the 1000/1v2 that's 1000 watts rms at 1.5-4 ohms

I have the W3s now and they sound nice and can get low. But I am planing on upgrading to the lvl3s they take more power and will get louder.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

ive heard w7s and were never impressed. even before i even started goin to comps and before i got my Dcs. maybe i just dont know 'true sq' but id say go with dc. plus look at it this way, someone is more likely to steal your jl because of the name than they would dc lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc