Sonic Electronix

What i Learned today from a "pro"

alpines are good decks they make good products and all. but im kinda more of a kenwood guy i just like them for the styling, the features,and the fact that they are easy to use. but i wouldn't buy an alpine or kenwood sub woofer or amp. i would rather some of the underground companies like crescendo and incriminator. i just dont like to be a mainstream guy , you know what i mean

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

The local audio shop down here in South Louisiana told me that 1 kicker L5 15 Running a kicker 750.1 (I think?) will destroy two DD 9515's running off an AQ2200D because kicker sells more L5's every year, so they must be better. Also told me that I don't need 0 gauge when doing Big Three, that 8 Gauge will work just fine. Also told me that running a 10 Farad Cap will be easier on my electrical than running an "Oversized audio only battery" (XS 3400d).

But I also found a Glasswork shop around my area that also has some audio equipment for sale. Went over there expecting to see kicker comp and RF Punches, and was super surprised when they showed me the 3500 Series of DD subs. The owner of the store had 4 DD 3515's running off of 2k watts, thing slammed like hell!

Point of rant is that just because a shop has more equipment or is better known, doesn't mean it is the better place.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Although there is truth in this thread, I also detect some hypocrisy...

When did you know about brands like FI, AA, SA, DC, IA...let's just jump on these guys because they sell mainstream and don't know about these cool "underground" brands I just found out about on a website. Wait...do I even own any? Nope. I'm just making LOLz at the newbs.

Of course a shop is going to say what he carries is best, he has to make money. Do I agree? No, and yes there are better sales tactics out there. Just stop ragging on the shops if we have yet to see something productive come from your garage.

Not hating, just saying.

well if you dont know about the "underground" brand then you should shut your mouth about it. I got no prob with a salesman saying what he carries is top of the line or the best, but to lie and say another brand is junk when you dont know shit about it is bullshit.

I dont know who you are talking to but if we want to rag on a bullshit shop (that deserves it), we will. :shrug:

Owned by SM.. sorry. carry on.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

The only shop in my town is in some hole in the wall garage and they're really cool guys, they carry T3 and DD, among others. :D

On the other hand, in the next town over there's a shop thats filled with pricks who say their prefabs beat everything and Phoenix Gold Subs are louder than any other sub... I guess you just have to search around for the right help.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

complete facepalm.

and i like the kids that think their kicker comps are for competition.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

The local audio shop down here in South Louisiana told me that 1 kicker L5 15 Running a kicker 750.1 (I think?) will destroy two DD 9515's running off an AQ2200D because kicker sells more L5's every year, so they must be better. Also told me that I don't need 0 gauge when doing Big Three, that 8 Gauge will work just fine. Also told me that running a 10 Farad Cap will be easier on my electrical than running an "Oversized audio only battery" (XS 3400d).

But I also found a Glasswork shop around my area that also has some audio equipment for sale. Went over there expecting to see kicker comp and RF Punches, and was super surprised when they showed me the 3500 Series of DD subs. The owner of the store had 4 DD 3515's running off of 2k watts, thing slammed like hell!

Point of rant is that just because a shop has more equipment or is better known, doesn't mean it is the better place.

i just noticed your from Louisiana too lol im from thibodaux. but back to car audio there's a shop in the state that is one of the few incriminator dealers in the us

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Even if me or someone owned a shop wouldnt Fi AA and DC be hard to get as a sales product?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm in SATX and I pass buy old shops closed down and wonder what why they got to that point. It might have been alot of things but my opinion is because they had mediocre products and everyone has turned to the internet.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived