Last September I traded in my 99' dodge durango and bought an 02' TB. my Durango had an XS Power D3100 under the hood. The morning I traded it in I went out and bought a cheapo $35 battery so I could keep my D3100. I told the sales man that I would be back in a week or so to pick up the batt. I went back 9 days later and asked for the battery and they said their garage was closed the sales man that I had spoken to originally had left their company.

I just got off the phone with the sales manager, he said he remembers the deal about the black Durango, and he said, "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!" I sighed and said "Thank you for your time. then hung up the phone.

I cant just go out and spend $350 on another battery! I also don't have $1500 to spend on a laywer either.

What should I do?

Please help!

Even if that employee is no longer employed there they should honor the original deal, but you should have gotten it in writing.... just let the manager know that a fucking battery just cost them future sales from you and everyone that you know.

if it were me i would ask to test drive the vehicle and if they dont ride with take it home and swap, thats just me tho, they might get pissed tho, but if you had to go to court find the guy who you delt with to come to court with you and inform them that yes this deal was made, but that doesnt even have too much sway with the legal system. if you didnt get it in writing im afraid you dont have much of a chioce but to let it go. <_<

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I have the receipt from the cheapo battery that I bought from their service dept. Saying that they would save my XS.

Does that mean anything?

yes that will help a little

edit: double post FTL

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Last September I traded in my 99' dodge durango and bought an 02' TB. my Durango had an XS Power D3100 under the hood. The morning I traded it in I went out and bought a cheapo $35 battery so I could keep my D3100. I told the sales man that I would be back in a week or so to pick up the batt. I went back 9 days later and asked for the battery and they said their garage was closed the sales man that I had spoken to originally had left their company.

I just got off the phone with the sales manager, he said he remembers the deal about the black Durango, and he said, "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!" I sighed and said "Thank you for your time. then hung up the phone.

I cant just go out and spend $350 on another battery! I also don't have $1500 to spend on a laywer either.

What should I do?

Please help!

should of gotten it in writing, I learned this the hard way when buying my honda prelude. The guy said if it still smoked after they re installed the rings he would give me my money back. Long story short I had a prelude that smoked like a mofo, got a new motor in it now but moral of this short story is you live you learn. The battery thing was something you should of done before you traded the car in to begin with. Nothing much you can do

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Take them to small claims. Should not cost you that much. For something like this I would just represent myself and state my case.

Why did you wait so long to call them back though?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Every time I went there they said their garage was closed. And every time I called nobody answered. I left a message to the sales manager saying I had a question about a car, knowing he would call me back.