Do I have a right to be pissed.

thats some bullshit. i'd like to tell you they didnt have the right to search your car but if there was a previous situation where you did get busted, the terms of the sentence probably include them being able to search whenever. not to mention the fact that your in school. anything on school grounds is subject to be searched without a warrant, thats how they are allowed to go through backpacks and lockers without really having any reasonable suspicion or documentation.

look at it this way, you got off and they felt stupid.

Just off the top of my head...if you wouldn't give them a reason to distrust you in the first place, then you wouldn't have to worry about this issue. But on the legal side, none of what you saw, said, heard, matters. You are parked on state property. State law, especially when parked on school grounds, says that an official, whether the pricipal, teacher, or SRO, can search any of your belongings, locker, backpack, car, etc. without cause. So, technically a drug dog didn't have to "hint" on your car. If you never even saw a dog, then I would personally believe a dog was never there to begin with. But, if a dog really did "hint" on your car, then it wouldn't matter who you are. That is enough legal grounds to rip the hell out of that car top to bottom. And the fact that they said not to tell anyone makes it seem a little fishy. But, all in all this makes you look good more than anything...they thought you were slippin, when in fact they are the ones who ended up looking dumb. But, like I said before, I don't feel you have any reason to rant. You got caught with weed before, so why should they ignore that and treat you like everyone else? If this were true, then felons would be able to get a job after they get out of jail somewhere other than the mall foodcourt. Point being, you brought this on yourself. If you don't have any drugs on you or in your car, then you have nothing to worry about. Suck it up and put your "big boy" pants on...let them search your car as much as they won't if you know they ain't gonna find nothing.

mivtCK.png

so lets see...you get in trouble...and theyre trying to catch you slipping, so youre upset?

i dont see whats the point of being angry, this only helps you. they tried catching you breaking the rules and they were wrong. and how is it embarassing? you tell your coach, friend, whoever they tried lying by stating their canines had smelled drugs in your vehicle and you were obligated to prove them wrong.

i just dont see getting pissed off doing anything.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yea i know but this is the first time ive heard of it happening and there is also almost triple digit kids with the same kind of charges and im the only one to get searched??? BULLSHIT

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

Im not upset about getting search let em search im saying why single me out of 2100 kids??????????

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

i dont see how its bullshit. you got searched, you had nothing.

/thread

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

drugs are bad mmmmmkay

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Yea got it thanks. Im saying why single me out when I know for sure there are numerous cars in that parking lot that have greems thrown through out it.

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

Yea i know but this is the first time ive heard of it happening and there is also almost triple digit kids with the same kind of charges and im the only one to get searched??? BULLSHIT

Now see, this is what pisses me off. How the hell do you know you are the only one to get searched? Were you outside with the officers all day long? Are all the kids in the school in one fucking class, therefore if anyone else in your school got searched, you would've seen them get pulled out of class? You don't fucking know who got searched...you are just to much of a baby to realize that your past mistakes have consequences that reach really far. And EVEN IF you are the only one that got searched, why would it matter? They had a legit reason to search, you got caught in the past, and they were trying to catch you slippin again. If you would worry about your damn self and not every other fucking persons' business in the school, maybe you wouldn't have the problems you have now.

mivtCK.png

Maybe somebody else "hinted" at it... To me it's not that serious either way... Nothing happened so why are you mad?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived