00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Alright so I am just getting some stuff off my chest. So today while I am sitting in my 4th hour class my school resource officer (Cop) comes up to me and asks for my keys. Im thinking i parked illegally or something along those lines. Well I dont have my keys they are in my locker. So we go get em and on our way i ask him whats going on? He says the drug dogs "Hinted" there were drugs in my car. This statement I know is bullshit because ive been on diversion for 5 months for getting cought with weed so there hasnt been any in my vehicle since then. We get my keys and i follow him to my car where the other officer is waiting to search. He asks me to open it. I oblige because im sure there is nothing in it. And sure enough nothing (weird huh). Oh and the whole time guess who is watching???? My head football and track coach who i have to answer up to. By the way im only 17. Now I noticed somethings that dont seem to quite add up. 1. I never saw the dog "hint" at my car. 2. The officer never searched the inside of my car with the dog. 3. Did he really have to come embarrass me in fort of my whole class for an "Assumption" 4. I know of COUNTLESS kids who have had weed in there car at that very moment. Why wernt they searched 5. After this they both asked me not to say a word to anybody. I am thinking that they searched my car on purpose to try to catch me slipping up because i only have 4 weeks or so left on diversion to keep me on it so they keep making money. It just pisses me off how fucked up our "Justice system" is. This isnt the first time they have tried to catch me slipping. Anybody else agree this is a litte bit messed up? Sorry for the rant i feel better now 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
BanginOnABudget Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 You have every right to be mad, those guys are serious cocksuckers, and either it wasnt a drug dog or you're wrong about other peoples weed, because it would have been all over their cars if that was the case. im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
bre2ts Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 What is diversion? And I believe every school has signs or makes you sign something when park on the premises your vehicle can be searched. So I don't think you can be upset for them searching it but I would be if they said all that in front of my class and what not instead of pulling outside first to talk to me. Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
XX7R Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Yeah thats pretty stupid if they only go to the kids cars who've gotten caught before... 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Author Report Posted March 30, 2011 I saw the dog but i garuntee they didnt even use the dog they just said it found something. 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
sprkn_ranger Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Yea I'd be upset too bro. I'm not sure about this but don't they have jurisdiction to search at any time? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Dylank811 Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Yeah dude, sometimes the stuff we get ourselves into has some far reaching consequences we never think about. I'm going through a world of hurt with my driver's license right now. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
bre2ts Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Oh since you have been caught with weed prior to this i think it's not absurd for them to think it could happen again Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
ryderonthestorm Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 As long as all your shit is legit then fuck it. Let em try to catch you and laugh at em when they cant. Dont let em get to ya. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Author Report Posted March 30, 2011 What is diversion? And I believe every school has signs or makes you sign something when park on the premises your vehicle can be searched. So I don't think you can be upset for them searching it but I would be if they said all that in front of my class and what not instead of pulling outside first to talk to me. diversion is just for juveniles who mess up can do certain things to get the misdameiner off their record. Its basicly probation i have to do everything they do 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.