Do I have a right to be pissed.

Why would they tell you "not to tell anyone"? I would tell everyone just because they said that. Do you have a school newspaper tell them. They have the right to search you but the don't have the right to keep you quiet. I would put them on blast just cause they asked you not to.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Yea got it thanks. Im saying why single me out when I know for sure there are numerous cars in that parking lot that have greems thrown through out it.

And again, why are you worried about everybody else? And how do you know whats in other peoples cars? You are the type of person that when you get in trouble, instead of saying, "yea, i did wrong, i accept my punishment" you go all out and say shit like, "well, if you think what i did was bad, wait till you hear what so-and-so did."

mivtCK.png

Yea I'd be upset too bro. I'm not sure about this but don't they have jurisdiction to search at any time?

Ya you have a right to be pissed. And ranger you are right, basically when you are in highschool you have no rights at all. The faculty serves In loco parentis (in place of your parents) and they can do "whatever they deem to be fit to provide an equal education to you"

Excerpt from http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_stud.html

In loco parentis

This Latin phrase basically means that while a student is in the custody of a school, the school can and often should act as a parent. In this duty of the school, many decisions can be made that are outside the normal governmental purview. The other basic reason for violation of student rights has to do with the goal of school — to educate. If an act of a student can interfere with the educational process, that act may, in many cases, be suppressed.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Cause I was embarresed for no reason in front of my coaches and teachers and class mates. I also asked the officer how often this happens he said 5 times. and they have found nothing each time?? Also ive passed every single one of my UAs havnt missed a class or anything. Ive gone above and beyond to please these fuckers and they still try and dick me.

Thats all im saying.

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

i think they had every right to get a drug dog, but when they wanted to get into the car and search it is where they crossed the line, i beat up a 5th grader in first grade, and thats like them coming back 2 months later and wanting to check my knuckles to see if i had punched anyone, thats horse shit, besides, cops are complete cocksuckers in general from my experience, when i got my jeep i was a broke kid and it was the only thing i could afford, not to mention my mother had just passed away so i was broke as shit, then i drive an hour and a half to drop off a job application, the whole time i didnt know my speedometer is like 10% slower than my actual speed, because there was nobody around to gauge my speed off of, and of course, fucking california missouri highway patrol pull me, i explain to the guy that i havent had it on the highway before, and that there was nobody around go gauge my speed off of, AND a week earlier they had changed the speed limit to 60 from 65, and i was doing 81, and in the midst of all my fucking financial trouble, oh, i forgot to add, this is the first time i have EVER been pulled over, the fucking asshole has the nerve to right me a god damn $300 ticket, and tells me to get the speedometer fixed, since that day i have fucking hated all forms of law enforcement, and i have NEVER in my life seen an on-duty or off-duty police officer that wasnt a complete asshole, they think they're so much better than normal people, and it pisses me off to no fucking end.

/rant

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Cause I was embarresed for no reason in front of my coaches and teachers and class mates. I also asked the officer how often this happens he said 5 times. and they have found nothing each time?? Also ive passed every single one of my UAs havnt missed a class or anything. Ive gone above and beyond to please these fuckers and they still try and dick me.

Thats all im saying.

Well. you best keep a tub of vaseline in your backpack and rub your ass on it everytime they call you out, because they are gonna fuck you everytime until you get out of highschool. Just the way shit goes...you got caught with weed, suck it up and take the consequences.

mivtCK.png

if you didn't smoke weed you would have never been searched, just sayin

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Yea got it thanks. Im saying why single me out when I know for sure there are numerous cars in that parking lot that have greems thrown through out it.

And again, why are you worried about everybody else? And how do you know whats in other peoples cars? You are the type of person that when you get in trouble, instead of saying, "yea, i did wrong, i accept my punishment" you go all out and say shit like, "well, if you think what i did was bad, wait till you hear what so-and-so did."

Ha thats why when i did get pulled over and was questioned i owned up to it like a man and took what was givin to me. I was 100% honest. Ive paid for every 2000$. You dont know me and because you dont know me, you dont need to tell me who the fuck i am. Can you do that?

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

i think they had every right to get a drug dog, but when they wanted to get into the car and search it is where they crossed the line, i beat up a 5th grader in first grade, and thats like them coming back 2 months later and wanting to check my knuckles to see if i had punched anyone, thats horse shit, besides, cops are complete cocksuckers in general from my experience, when i got my jeep i was a broke kid and it was the only thing i could afford, not to mention my mother had just passed away so i was broke as shit, then i drive an hour and a half to drop off a job application, the whole time i didnt know my speedometer is like 10% slower than my actual speed, because there was nobody around to gauge my speed off of, and of course, fucking california missouri highway patrol pull me, i explain to the guy that i havent had it on the highway before, and that there was nobody around go gauge my speed off of, AND a week earlier they had changed the speed limit to 60 from 65, and i was doing 81, and in the midst of all my fucking financial trouble, oh, i forgot to add, this is the first time i have EVER been pulled over, the fucking asshole has the nerve to right me a god damn $300 ticket, and tells me to get the speedometer fixed, since that day i have fucking hated all forms of law enforcement, and i have NEVER in my life seen an on-duty or off-duty police officer that wasnt a complete asshole, they think they're so much better than normal people, and it pisses me off to no fucking end.

/rant

I couldnt agree more

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

/rant

I couldnt agree more

i forgot to add, because of that, i couldnt afford to buy any christmas presents for my family. i fucking hate police....

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived