Sonic Electronix

It sucks that mistakes happen, and when it comes down to it, it's their decision to honor that price. I would expect a major company to honor a price quote such as wal-mart or lowes, but I couldn't expect a small business to honor one as easily as much as I'd like em to. Maybe you can work out a deal with them to get a discount or you'll take you business elsewhere.

did he say it was a quote, or an estimate? if it was a quote, i uld say they should honor it. not saying that to rip them off, but if i tell someone a price that ill sell them something, i sell it for that, even if its a mistake. Its kind of like calling up a person selling a car, and he tells you its $5000 over the phone. Then, you go to pick it up, and he wants $6000. You took the time snd effort to get the money snd go pick up the car, and then the price changes.... not too fair.

Personally, if i was the seller (DC) i would feel thst it was my error, and i hsve to take the punch in the gut, and accept the learning experience.

Lets be real, its probably only a 80-100 dollar loss, in terms of profit margins im guessing.

It could be worse, like if he quoted you 500.00 for a custom 6 alt setup or something crazy like that, lol

:werd_msword:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Id ask to split it.

Just my opinion

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Id ask to split it.

Just my opinion

Agreed^^^^^^^^

Even if they dont sell it for what you where quoted, it would be good business practice IMO.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

did he say it was a quote, or an estimate? if it was a quote, i uld say they should honor it. not saying that to rip them off, but if i tell someone a price that ill sell them something, i sell it for that, even if its a mistake. Its kind of like calling up a person selling a car, and he tells you its $5000 over the phone. Then, you go to pick it up, and he wants $6000. You took the time snd effort to get the money snd go pick up the car, and then the price changes.... not too fair.

Personally, if i was the seller (DC) i would feel thst it was my error, and i hsve to take the punch in the gut, and accept the learning experience.

Lets be real, its probably only a 80-100 dollar loss, in terms of profit margins im guessing.

It could be worse, like if he quoted you 500.00 for a custom 6 alt setup or something crazy like that, lol

You understand what I'm saying completely!!!

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Id ask to split it.

Just my opinion

Agreed^^^^^^^^

Even if they dont sell it for what you where quoted, it would be good business practice IMO.

Yes even that would have been acceptable they didn't even try to work out anything.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Yeah, I don't think he should be worrying about a 100 dollar loss, he should rather want to keep you as a customer

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Id ask to split it.

Just my opinion

Agreed^^^^^^^^

Yes even that would have been acceptable they didn't even try to work out anything.

Did you ask?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Yeah, I don't think he should be worrying about a 100 dollar loss, he should rather want to keep you as a customer

absolutely! A company you lose sometimes and when you caused the mistake its the right thing

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Try talkin to the guys at DC before doing shit like this... I understand you are upset but people are so quick to come on here and bash companies and what not b4 they even try to work things out... We are after all human so mistakes are bound to happen....

THERE WILL BE NO BASHING TOLERATED FROM HERE ON OUT.... YOU WILL TAKE A VACATION IF YOU DO TRUST ME

Thread is no locked... OP sort this out with DC please...

Edited by LT.Smoke

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌