damn ray gonna swoop it up. lol id love to have that hybrid tech in my car but not gonna happen. You can also try posting it on the rf orum but you wont actually sell it there, i doubt eric would mind even with a low post count. GL with the sale :good: sucks its been in storage for 3 years

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Get it ray and put it on the shop truck. :popcorn:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

I think I remember you trying to sell this already a few years back but I can't remember if it was here or on Ebay.

I also remember someone asking you about the info off of the bar code where the serial number is and I believe there is also a spot in that area that tells you what number amp you have. Like T15kw #1, T15kw #2 and so on and so on.

Now that I'm thinking about this, I want to say maybe one person had a real one and was trying to sell it but someone else stole the pictures and was trying to sell the amp too but when questioned about intimate details it seemed like he was struggling with answering questions.

It had something to do with the serial number not matching up to the area of the country the amp was supposed to be in.

Well good luck with your sale.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Sorry if you think this isn't real, but it is. I don't have time to make this up. The serial number is 00000001-1. This again is the very first amp that you could buy. If you guys want different pics I can get as many as you want. If there is any other questions about thew amp just ask. I'll be in and out all day so please ask away thanks.

Pics with username and date.

Then i believe.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer