Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't forget which is positive

:lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

lol, yeah that would be a big problem. Fortunately I can connect the 'hot' wires to the small blocks and just drop a fuse in when I'm ready. :drink40:

Those little blocks are such a pain in the ass I don't think I've put up many pics of them, but it makes a lot more sense with it all laid out. It should look almost like 3 whole bars, though not quite on center just because the wiring is a tad cramped due to cutting off some of the original amp rack.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

Email replied :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Thanks, I need some plexi and fuse holders and I should have this thing pretty wrapped up. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do to fit at least another 4 runs of 1/0 through the firewall.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

A bit more work done, but the files were corrupted and I lost most of the pics. Here's what remains:

1/4" plexi, vinyl wrapped the top

test fit before wrapping completely

amprack47.jpg

From just the right angle you can see the aluminum fasteners for the plexi. :suicide-santa:

amprack48.jpg

amprack49.jpg

amprack50.jpg

Looking to clean up my fuse holders under the hood. It's just a thin mockup, but you get the idea.

amprack51.jpg

amprack52.jpg

amprack53.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

niceeee

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Posted
:popcorn:

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 331 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...