Sonic Electronix

what are some good speakers that sound amazing, quality wise not loudness, ive looked at JL c2-650 and those dont even sound good, especially for the price, i might go look at some rockford fosegate tommorow with my dad, these are for my dads truck and the only speakers he liked where the kenwood ones that where higher end, with the 2 year warrenty they where 200$ a paid which wasnt bad so any ideas?

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

is $200 your budget? what size? coaxial or component? what will power them?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

is $200 your budget? what size? coaxial or component? what will power them?

there isnt raelly a budget, but like im not gonna pay 400$ per pair, prob like 250 a pair would be my budget, id have to hear them, 6.5" and component unless coaxial sounds good, and just running of a stock deck, might change that after

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

You're not going to get great quality or loudness running off teh stock deck. No matter the speaker.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I'd look into Hertz audio. And if you want the best possible sound, you need an external amp to run your mids/highs. A deck isn't going to cut it, especially with high-end gear.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

alright a quick question, the truck is an 05 silverado crew cab, no bose, no onstar, is there anything else besides a fit kit thing for the size if i get single din, because local shops keep telling me i need a wiring harness of some sort to keep my alarm? and the chims when the door is open. and i also believe one told me i need a harness for fm radio which i would like to keep, i would love to get a new deck but if i gotta get all these harnesses and stuff with a deck being 100+300 for harness and chims thats like 400$???

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log

alright a quick question, the truck is an 05 silverado crew cab, no bose, no onstar, is there anything else besides a fit kit thing for the size if i get single din, because local shops keep telling me i need a wiring harness of some sort to keep my alarm? and the chims when the door is open. and i also believe one told me i need a harness for fm radio which i would like to keep, i would love to get a new deck but if i gotta get all these harnesses and stuff with a deck being 100+300 for harness and chims thats like 400$???

Just installed a 7in touchscreen single din in my friends 05 GMC Sierra which is basically the same truck as yours. You will need a wiring harness, antenna piece (don't know the technical name lol!) and a wiring harness. If you want to keep your chimes you can buy a wiring kit that will allow it, but if you don't want them you can buy a normal wiring harness for like $20.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

weird. my jl c2 6.5s sound great.

maybe its your deck or you're distorting everything.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

alright a quick question, the truck is an 05 silverado crew cab, no bose, no onstar, is there anything else besides a fit kit thing for the size if i get single din, because local shops keep telling me i need a wiring harness of some sort to keep my alarm? and the chims when the door is open. and i also believe one told me i need a harness for fm radio which i would like to keep, i would love to get a new deck but if i gotta get all these harnesses and stuff with a deck being 100+300 for harness and chims thats like 400$??? them

On sonicelctronix.com you can buy a deck and they will throw in free install equipment (kit, harness, antenna adapt. I also had polk dbs for a while.. loved em. ran them off my deck for about a month then put an amp on em.

2017 F-150 3.5L Screw EcoBoost XLT Sport

- Factory HU + Lc7i  + Zapco I-4100 + Morel Tempo + SQ 2250 + Fi SSD Neo 15