I have in the car currently 4ga kicker z series power wire with a optima yellow top under the hood with the big three done in 4 ga im swapping amps to a p400-4 and a p1000-1bd should i upgrade to 0ga or will the 4ga stand up. Thanks for any replies in advance

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

the way i see it no matter what i was running i would use 0 gauge. for one it is ready for any normal system you would throw at it and it would never need to be upgraded. 2 less work since you dont have to rip out all your old wires to put new ones. just get a distribution box and your set

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Well I saved 100 bucks on the subs so 1/0 here I come. Damn I though I was done with this shit. Oh well gotta pay to play thats the motto I tell people I guess have to adhere to it too.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

the way i see it no matter what i was running i would use 0 gauge. for one it is ready for any normal system you would throw at it and it would never need to be upgraded. 2 less work since you dont have to rip out all your old wires to put new ones. just get a distribution box and your set

Yeah i already have to do the ripping out part but i have to pull all of it out anyway to change the amps so yeah FML

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

If your amp has 4 gauge inputs. Use 4 gauge. But I would DEFINITELY re-do your big 3 in 1/0

no sense in redoing the big three on a stock alt with short runs it would make little difference im sure i just dont want to rob my amps of power or burn my brand new car down

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Well does the p1000 have 0 gauge inputs? If so, then yes. Use 0 gauge. And explain why doing the big 3 in 0 gauge is not necessary? I noticed a HUGE difference. Even when I had a stock alt. Trust me bro, it's the little things that count. And I'm not talkin about my dick.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Well does the p1000 have 0 gauge inputs? If so, then yes. Use 0 gauge. And explain why doing the big 3 in 0 gauge is not necessary? I noticed a HUGE difference. Even when I had a stock alt. Trust me bro, it's the little things that count. And I'm not talkin about my dick.

even if something dosent have 0 gauge inputs you can still use it. like i said distrubution block. as long as you do the big three right you shouldnt have any problem with using 0 gauge

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.