and I need this part that looks like a dog bone, but apparently its not called a dog bone because the parts stores have no idea what im talking about.

Whatever the part is, but there is 2 of them, 1 on each side, and they hold this cross member looking thing up that my tortion bars go into.

2011-03-12180649.jpg

Here is th thing that is broke that looks like a dog bone that secures the above cross member looking thing to the upper frame rail.

2011-04-01195521.jpg

Its broke towards the bottom and I cant really get in to take a decent picture of it.

2011-04-01195706.jpg

But it sounds like I have VERY VERY bad balljoints or clunky shocks, which I first thought was my problem until jacking up my truck and being able to wiggle that whole bar that my tortion bars go into.

Ahh, so this is why you sent Steve that tequila. Lol. Just playin bro, Try taking those pictures into a local truck dismantler.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ive had been to Autozone, Advance Auto, Napa, Carquest, and Orielys. and my buddies junkyard.

Had a few places look under the truck, and they said nothing is broke, but they didnt understand its fine when there is pressure on it, but i can slap the thing around like crazy when it was on the hoist

Ive been trying to find frame schematics hoping it would say what the part was, but no luck yet.

Its a 1999 Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4 with a 5.7L

Thats your A arm. You have IFS suspension right? The part with the bolt going through is a bushing. If busted it will squeek ALOT. Balljoints are located at the bottom of the A arm close to where your tire mounts.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Thats your A arm. You have IFS suspension right? The part with the bolt going through is a bushing. If busted it will squeek ALOT. Balljoints are located at the bottom of the A arm close to where your tire mounts.

no, it has nothing to do with the front of the vehicle it sounded like balljoints, but upon farther inspection its not them.

Yes!! you sir are the fucking Man!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Thank you bassjunkie, and azagtoth for the help!!!!!!!! <3 (no homo). lol

no, it has nothing to do with the front of the vehicle it sounded like balljoints, but upon farther inspection its not them.

Yes!! you sir are the fucking Man!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Thank you bassjunkie, and azagtoth for the help!!!!!!!! <3 (no homo). lol

Np! Not too bad of a price either! Just returning the favor :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived