Sonic Electronix

also, dont rag on PnS.... its pretty good for the cheap cheap. i stopped all of the rattles in my dash and overhead unit for $5, and before my jeep rattled to no end, $50 later and its a completely different vehicle, its worth the price, but its not the best by any means.

Says the guy who posted -3db on a graph is not audible. You should go reply to that thread. Peoples wondering what kind of magically program you have.

This debate will go on and on so.........

1. Cheap out & purchase Peal and Seal

or

2. Purchase something designed for sound deadening

Any questions? :pardon:

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

this is like the new which is louder threads lol. this topic seems to pop up every other week

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

this is like the new which is louder threads lol. this topic seems to pop up every other week

And then will contiue to pop up. There is mix feelings on P&S, and always will be, until it dissapears(if it ever does). But if it does, something will be there to replace it.

I haven't researched deadner a whole lot. Though I do see people get all worked up over others using P&S instead of "insert name here".

This is almost like a wire debate. And those pop up daily on audio forums, and so much bias info is givng out its crazy. Not saying this thread is like that.

But somebody should post facts about the different type of deadner, and then let the people come to their own conclusion instead of saying, don't use it.

Actually the second skin rep did post a bunch of information. you guys must have skipped that. A real deadener does more than just mass load.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

P&S worked for my buddy and reduced lots of rattles after adding it to his trunk hatch in his jeep grand cherokee.

Perceived SPL was increased.

So if P&S doesn't work for reducing rattle and resonance, then how come we noticed beneficial results?

are you familiar with the term mass loading? Thats all peal and seal is doing.

Same concept as putting on multiple rubbers when doing a nasty girl. Why not just find a clean one and wrap it once?

just trying to put into perspective in other terms. haha

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Actually the second skin rep did post a bunch of information. you guys must have skipped that. A real deadener does more than just mass load.

I didn't say nobody didn't.

I just said need more info than just Don't use it. Which a few in this thread said. And that's all.

If I told you Don't do smoke crack. But didn't give you any reason behind it. Or very little, what would keep you from smoking it, if you didn't know any better?

Same thing applies. Not just in this thread but all.

I see so much of thoerys and answers but with no reason, its almost like they don't count.

Facts go a lot further than opinions. But it seems mostly on this site, people want opinions instead of fact.

Sure, opinions are needed, but never should replace facts. That is all.

P&S worked for my buddy and reduced lots of rattles after adding it to his trunk hatch in his jeep grand cherokee.

Perceived SPL was increased.

So if P&S doesn't work for reducing rattle and resonance, then how come we noticed beneficial results?

are you familiar with the term mass loading? Thats all peal and seal is doing.

Same concept as putting on multiple rubbers when doing a nasty girl. Why not just find a clean one and wrap it once?

just trying to put into perspective in other terms. haha

Thats another way of saying it. :nea:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived