The rebirth of the 600 Benz

Yeah, I don't expect too many people to like it, but I do. It's actually not going to stay exactly like this either. I have some more things in the paint and body department that need to be done but I guess you can't please everyone! :drinks:

If you like it then keep up the good work my man. :drinks:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

The new paint scheme just ruined it for me. To each their own i guess.

X2 But nice benz.. painting it was the last thing I expected when I was scrolling down through the build...looked like a cherry in the first photo's. Either way nice car

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

X2 But nice benz.. painting it was the last thing I expected when I was scrolling down through the build...looked like a cherry in the first photo's. Either way nice car

Yeah, she didn't actually look that nice in person. Still pretty good but after 14 years in the Cali Sun she was in need of some love. I think in the end though there will be something for everyone in this build.

Starting From Scratch!!

Any reason why you went all white with a black hood and trunk? nice work though!

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Any reason why you went all white with a black hood and trunk? nice work though!

I did the hood, roof, and trunk in black. There is a specific reason but I'm not saying for now. It's part of the continuing process of the build but there is a specific reason, Very perceptive! :drinks:

A funny thing actualy happened too. When I painted it there was a guy in a 2010 S Class and he was staring and staring at me. I saw him a month later and the bastard copied me. The exact same sceme, flat white and black. A lot of people on here don't like it but he sure did!

Stay tuned, I will reveal the reason later in the build after I get on the audio portion again. Next week I will add some more pics of what I am doing today.

Starting From Scratch!!

x3

But it doesn't matters if i like it or not, it's all about what you like :)

So the box will be 5 cubes net?

How much port and tuned to what? :)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

x3

But it doesn't matters if i like it or not, it's all about what you like :)

So the box will be 5 cubes net?

How much port and tuned to what? :)

Planning on running 2 Aeros 6" don't remember the lenght but I used their calculator. I thought each was 18" but I have not gone back to double check in a few weeks.

Starting From Scratch!!

I just went to a stereo shop out of town and talked to the owners. One of them used to have two of these subs in a ported box and he had 3 cubes per speaker and said they rocked. I dont have a lot of time or experience building boxes so I am having him build mine for me but I will be there the entire time watching and learning and helping however I can. I wont have a trunk anymore but I could care less lol. So sounds like you should be pretty well off with 2.5 cubes per sub, shit should pound!!!!!! Also, not exactly feelin' the paint either, but way to be different!!! More power to ya man!! Its your car :)

2001 BMW 525i

12'' MTX Thunder 9500

Alpine mrp-m1000

Focal mids/highs

Alpine mrp-f300

Build thread to come in a couple weeks after I source some more stuff

I just went to a stereo shop out of town and talked to the owners. One of them used to have two of these subs in a ported box and he had 3 cubes per speaker and said they rocked. I dont have a lot of time or experience building boxes so I am having him build mine for me but I will be there the entire time watching and learning and helping however I can. I wont have a trunk anymore but I could care less lol. So sounds like you should be pretty well off with 2.5 cubes per sub, shit should pound!!!!!! Also, not exactly feelin' the paint either, but way to be different!!! More power to ya man!! Its your car :)

I may go a little bigger on the box but I think it should be good!! My friends have been pushing for the 18 since I already have it but I always though 2-12's > 1 18 with only 2000 watts.

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived