Sonic Electronix

just do it yourself, if it u mess it up, try again

Hey 7k is alot of trial and error. =@

like i can build the box and stuff i just dont really wonna take apart my brand new car and mess somthing up.

If you mess it up fix it. You get better at stuff by doing, maybe don't drop 7 grand on yur first install in this car, work your way up.

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

hell id drop more than that on my first install. im going with the second biggest woofer in the industry

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

just do it yourself, if it u mess it up, try again

Hey 7k is alot of trial and error. =@

like i can build the box and stuff i just dont really wonna take apart my brand new car and mess somthing up.

If you mess it up fix it. You get better at stuff by doing, maybe don't drop 7 grand on yur first install in this car, work your way up.

what this man said. nobody starts out with the best unless your ballin, just start with somethin cheaper and work your way up like me(and probably everyone else here.)

as usual, wayyy to many variables. First of all, you could install yourself and save a good amount of coin. Do you plan on purchasing equipment from a shop? Or buying your own stuff and having a shop install it? Or having a buddy install it? What size subs? etc. For everything you mentioned, I'd say expect to spend at least $2k for a halfway decent system unless you plan on buying used.

I plan on buying equipment from a shop, its all going to be treo. I have done installs before but there doing alot and its a brand new car so i dont feel comfortble installing it myself. For two ssx specaial ordered and custom dust caps and two treo ssx amps that will be straped togather doing about 5200 watts rms two batteries custom dash install with voltage and dvd player and bass knob and there building box to custom specs and sealing it off from the trunk. Its going to cost about 7k is that too much thats my concern. Thats alot of money to me im only 18

yeah it costs that much cuz its TREO...there pretty decently expensive...I hear good stuff, but expensive none-the-less.

Id say this one is tricky. mainly cuz if you get them to install it, and they mess it up, they are liable. if you dont feel comfortable installing it yourself, this route would probably be the easiest. of course, you don't really learn anything about installation if you pay to get it done.

and yes, that is a lot of money for an 18 year old....hell my car isnt worth 7k. but we can't really tell you if you have the capability to do it or not. you either nut up and figure it out yourself, or get them to do it at there price.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco