CortezDTV Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Yes even better I can't wait to see the paint! Fi is the angle remember Light motors sliver baskets Ur team name should be on the dark side dark baskets black motors I know u have ur feet in the puddle haha Puddle cuz u come to the aa/Fi Side u never go back Edit: fixed SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
fox_racin4 Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 im lost... lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
dfoland93 Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Damn that wall looks sick when you start flexin those things, keep it up! The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
UnderLoK Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 im lost... lol I think he's saying AA has black motors and Fi is silver? IDK lol If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
fox_racin4 Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 I have AA baskets if that helps lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
boom50cal Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 There is a difference? I thought they were all the same 12 spoke baskets or whatever. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
CortezDTV Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 I just wanna bust his balls a little..... Just the color, they go back and forth from silver and black no difference most of the Fi stuff I have seen is silver , but I've gotten an order with black and silver baskets lol My 4 15s aa are all black tho But why was plan with other subs? 6 15s walled V shape 4th? Sticking with tip port? I'd love to hear ur new idea? SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Real96SS Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 My subs have black baskets and my N2's had silver baskets. So I don't think the color means a thing. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
fox_racin4 Posted May 25, 2013 Author Report Posted May 25, 2013 I was told the ssds normally have silver And i wanted black So i got "AA" baskets Rebuild may be 24 10s 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
BigPimpin91 Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 This build is hella weak.Motherfuckers got like 98,000 watts in that bitch and manual windows... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.