fox_racin4 Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 Probly over by newyork as thats is closer to me i think, BUTT i may be convoying with singer and randen so Undecided as of now. But i do plan to go lol I assume your in the area of travel? 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Leo1103 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 I'll be driving down the from MA, not too sure on the route yet. I do know I'll be avoiding NYC. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
n8ball2013 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Its not nyc its dc. And baltimore. Aka those areas I have ti lock a gun up amd could use one. Not to mention tge shitty pavement. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
fox_racin4 Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 You guys have me confused lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Kyblack76 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Probly over by newyork as thats is closer to me i think, BUTT i may be convoying with singer and randen so Undecided as of now. But i do plan to go lol I assume your in the area of travel? such bullshit.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Coming down through ny is goinf to put you on 95. And then more thsn likely thriugh bLtimore and dc. Two shitholes if youve ever seen them THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Coming down through ny is goinf to put you on 95. And then more thsn likely thriugh bLtimore and dc. Two shitholes if youve ever seen them N8, for fucks sake, go get dirty you white collar... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
fox_racin4 Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 Nope never been out there. Never been to that area of the US Only been to indiana. Other then when i flew to vegas There will beva decent size convoy too with me Id drive the purple truck there.. My issue is, if i blow a bag on the ride there im pretty well fucked. But by no means is the truck a trailer queen like others.. It will still be daily driven after winter 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Leo1103 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Coming down through ny is goinf to put you on 95. And then more thsn likely thriugh bLtimore and dc. Two shitholes if youve ever seen them Ah, never driven that far south yet. Farthest was Philly for me. Like I said I haven't decided on the route, but I'll add those two the the places I need to avoid list hahaha. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
corey0928 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Its not nyc its dc. And baltimore. Aka those areas I have ti lock a gun up amd could use one. Not to mention tge shitty pavement. Can't be much worse than Michigan lol. Think Derek will agree with that..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.