Iran: Ahmadinejad Live Speech At Columbia University

i agree with megalo on the homosexual topic, i just plain out dont like them. im not afraid of them in anyway, im not comfortable with charing restrooms with a dude who likes dudes, im not comfortable with equalgay rights or gay marriage, i just dont feel its acceptable. Its just my opinion though. I'll never personally make life harder for one by shitting all over them or anything but i will exercise my right to vote on topics that im uncomfortable with ie gay marriage.

And no i dont feel that lesbian women should have better treatment then gay men i think its a 2 way street

Do I NOT look like him? :blink:

Posted Image

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac

I am not a homosexual nor do I have problems with any homosexual, but I do wish to know why you don't like them. This isn't a joke or a barb, I am genuinly inerested to know why you don't like them. Does it fighten you or is it the general idea? Once again, this isn't a joke or insult, jsut curious.

Cheers,

Mick

well its a complicated question to answer without offending anybody. I'll try to keep it blunt as much as I can; its a religious way of thinking more or less, i believe it doesnt matter if im muslim or not, pretty much any religion doesnt "accept" homosexuality. Most religion will say "say" God(spiritual leader) wants people/creatures/animals to have children. I feel it just isn't natural. There is a very good reason why a penis and a vagina go hand in hand, hence making a baby. Guy having sex with a guy in the ass is completely unnatural; the ass is just meant for taking a shit, period.

I am not afraid of homos, but it does make me feel uncomfortable to be around them.

Edited by MegaloManiac

That's cool Megalo, I can see your point. Hell, I will admit, they make me pretty uncomfortable as well. Especially when they hit on you, can really ruin the night. But like Accordman said, I'm not going to go out of my way to make life harder for homosexuals. Fuck, my boss is a homosexual. As long as their beliefs and actions stay with them, that's cool.

I'm just always interested in what people think about a topic and have to say about a topic, thus me asking.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

I think it's is larger than just letting him into the US. If we held him at the airport, those morons over there would probably want to go to war or do some dumb shit like that

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Quite fucking true Justin, quite true. Tempers flare in any sort of situation like that, and it certianly doesn't help when Iran and the US of A already have conflicted emotions concerning each other.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Do I NOT look like him? :blink:

Posted Image

hahahaha

just DONT grow a beard bro

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest MegaloManiac

I always get selected for random security checks at the airport :( they go through all my shit including my wallet and mess everything up. i get wiped down with some cloth and they test it in a machine.