all thats left to do is a bigger alt and second skin my trunk!!

im pushing bout 2800watts RMS (highs and bass total)[2400watt @ 2ohm bass + 400watt @ 4ohm high]

You're only getting between 800-900W from those Kenwoods before clipping. They are great amps for the money (really dependable) but they are considerably overrated. Nice install though.

this amp is alot better than most people think i have had this amp it is a beast 1300+ rms @14.4 @1.0%THD and i tried those subs too they really want to be ported

Impossible chief, not in this world. Lets do some math, that amp has three 30A fuses for a total of 90 amps. And lets say his voltage is a perfect 14.4V with absolutely no drop at all. 90A*14.4V = 1296W But then there's this tricky little guy called efficiency and I'll give these Kenwoods the benefit of the doubt and say they're 80% efficient at 2ohm. Probably not that high in reality but just for you. 0.80* 1296W is 1036.8W. So, without even slapping one of these amps on the bench, I can tell you its not making 1300W+. Sooo realistically, I'd say about 900W rms of clean, unclipped power coming out of those amps (maybe a little more, maybe a little less). Which is still plenty of power for the money. Without an O-scope and a clamp meter, the world will really never know. But I do know, its not 1300W+

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I notice ANOTHER problem here that no one has mentioned. He is running 2 D4 subs to what he says is a 2 ohm load. Not possible to wire 2 D4's that way. He's either running at 4 ohms, or 1 ohm. Is that amp even 1 ohm stable. If he's ruining 4 ohms, your estimate above of 1300 is likely twice what it's actually putting out.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

nice and clean install...

love those rims

....but there is a VOLVO in your way...

nice volvo :peepwall:

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

clean install, sucks about ppl breaking in

im DIGGIN the lazy/sleepy eyes lol

only thing i would of changed its that amp to the left of the sub, it would look better if something was built to it sat over the other two. other than that LOOKS CLEAN love them wheels too

I notice ANOTHER problem here that no one has mentioned. He is running 2 D4 subs to what he says is a 2 ohm load. Not possible to wire 2 D4's that way. He's either running at 4 ohms, or 1 ohm. Is that amp even 1 ohm stable. If he's ruining 4 ohms, your estimate above of 1300 is likely twice what it's actually putting out.

Check the pics, he's got two X1200Ms. So his wiring is correct. Each D4 sub is wired parallel at 2ohms to each amp.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

all thats left to do is a bigger alt and second skin my trunk!!

im pushing bout 2800watts RMS (highs and bass total)[2400watt @ 2ohm bass + 400watt @ 4ohm high]

You're only getting between 800-900W from those Kenwoods before clipping. They are great amps for the money (really dependable) but they are considerably overrated. Nice install though.

this amp is alot better than most people think i have had this amp it is a beast 1300+ rms @14.4 @1.0%THD and i tried those subs too they really want to be ported

Impossible chief, not in this world. Lets do some math, that amp has three 30A fuses for a total of 90 amps. And lets say his voltage is a perfect 14.4V with absolutely no drop at all. 90A*14.4V = 1296W But then there's this tricky little guy called efficiency and I'll give these Kenwoods the benefit of the doubt and say they're 80% efficient at 2ohm. Probably not that high in reality but just for you. 0.80* 1296W is 1036.8W. So, without even slapping one of these amps on the bench, I can tell you its not making 1300W+. Sooo realistically, I'd say about 900W rms of clean, unclipped power coming out of those amps (maybe a little more, maybe a little less). Which is still plenty of power for the money. Without an O-scope and a clamp meter, the world will really never know. But I do know, its not 1300W+

im not pulling number out of the air this is a clamp test results it was like 1323 @2 ohm and it is one ohm stable but it will pop all the fuses @ 1ohm before it gets to 1300 rms oh and for your information a 30 amp fuse will not pop until at least 45 amps

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived