Resurecting the YUKON. 12 15's in a tunnel

Fuckem put the print everywhere and throw some big ass horns on the hood. That's sme cool shit.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Kyle is still trudjin on this thing and it will be worth the wait. BTW I think everybody should quit talkin about him being good for his age.... He is just good period. BTW his old man is pretty cool too for an old country boy

I love the fact that he's this good and a youngster. It makes it so much easier to shut down the look what I did and I'm only 16 yrs old posters. :clapping:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kyle is still trudjin on this thing and it will be worth the wait. BTW I think everybody should quit talkin about him being good for his age.... He is just good period. BTW his old man is pretty cool too for an old country boy

I love the fact that he's this good and a youngster. It makes it so much easier to shut down the look what I did and I'm only 16 yrs old posters. :clapping:

^ so true! im the same age as kyle, and have no where near the skill he has.

you notice all the younger kids come post their stuff up and always have to put in bold at the end "remember im only 15 blah blah"

the build should have a spread in a magazine somewhere when its done

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Should be on "how it's made" tv show! :popcorn:

LMAO. im a horrible teacher tho. i have people drop by the house cuz they want me to teach them shit somtimes and im just like uhh.. watch me cuz i cannt explain it. i try my best. but i really cant i just do it. especially when it comes to planning.... i get lots of questions before builds like "so what are my doors gonna look like"... i cant tell you because i dont know till i build them lol. it just ends up being what it is...

and also ive tried the magazine thing... no responses. especially with CA&E since i credit them for my whole car audio upbringing... but they dont seem to care.

and josh if your referring to the post about mommy and daddy money.... thats our buddy tommy!... you know all know him as RIO or team SBC

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Is CA&E even going on anymore. I've not seen an update on there for a long long time. Unless they changed site addy's and I never knew about it. :shrug: Meh, it's whatever. I hear you on the not knowing until you build thing. I'm like that in a lot of ways. Keep it up man, it's very inspiring and entertaining to watch. I'd watch your show!

alright guys i need some advice.

i am trying to decided what to use for my grills. its between 3 things...

shitty part is the one i bought a $150 3x10 sheet of i dont really like as much as i thought i would. looks to much like chicken wire or expanded aluminum. il let you guys be the judge

IMAG1935.jpg

this one is the hex mesh. i have alot of this now lol

IMAG1936.jpg

this is oval... this is expensive and would rather not have to buy alot but if you guys think it looks good i may have to

IMAG1937.jpg

IMAG1938.jpg

this is the standard 1/8 round perforated aluminum. ive used it many times before. its not to expensive and availible at lowes.

all of these pics are just the mesh layed in the hole. its not flush with the trim. acually i am going to form it to where its flush with the top of the trim piece

let the constructive criticism beginn

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

My vote is for number one or two. The third is too close- the pic from further away seals it. I like the void of the first 2 better.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived