*Rant* Most Ignorant Statement Ive Heard

someone just told me that AQ woofers are better than DC woofers because this one local station wagon that i helped install 2 15" SDC2.5's in a box with an 8" aero port plays louder and lower than my sedan with 2 12's with seats that dont fold down on slightly less power. dont get me wrong i love both brands but thats just fucking ignorant to compare 2 brands in 2 completely different vehicles with completely different sub stages.

edit: inb4coolstorybro

Edited by Kranny

Yeah I hear that kinda shit all the time. How kicker is better than alpine or jl is better than this. This is better than that. Because they heard everything they have ever heard one time and they base it all on that one time shit is annoying. I feel ya man.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

someone just told me that AQ woofers are better than DC woofers because this one local station wagon that i helped install 2 15" SDC2.5's in a box with an 8" aero port plays louder and lower than my sedan with 2 12's with seats that dont fold down on slightly less power. dont get me wrong i love both brands but thats just fucking ignorant to compare 2 brands in 2 completely different vehicles with completely different sub stages.

edit: inb4coolstorybro

Some people just love to be asses.

jrplayer36

Guest BlueberrySPL

I know how you feel someone told me that there two 15 inch old school audiobahns were way louder than my 15 inch dc xls tuned to 34 hrzs.and when we played next to each other. Mine walked all over his. And he was still talking shitlol

My friends always say stuff like that. It's not really their fault. They don't know as much. (Ok it's kinda their fault)

But today we were looking at woofers and amps and my friend was like "why would you ever need 18's and 8000 watts from an Audioque amp?"

and i was just like "WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT THAT!!!!" :trippy:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My friends always say stuff like that. It's not really their fault. They don't know as much. (Ok it's kinda their fault)

But today we were looking at woofers and amps and my friend was like "why would you ever need 18's and 8000 watts from an Audioque amp?"

and i was just like "WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT THAT!!!!" :trippy:

thats the best answer ever i use that all the time. I like this one. Why not do it because I can.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>