Sonic Electronix

Why...........WARNING(RANT)

when i walk away from my car, i dont hear bass when im near it but the more i walk away, the more i hear it.

weird. mines the same way. fucking sound waves how do they work!?!? lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

when i walk away from my car, i dont hear bass when im near it but the more i walk away, the more i hear it.

I guess..

This guy across my girlfriends street sits outside full tilts his subs every day im there every door trunk is open.. I can hear it and it feels like something rattling in the house... May i remind you he has 2 12s sealed (Autoteks) on 500rms

When i had my fi ssd parked in front of her house full tilt NO ONE CAN HEAR IT inside her house from two feet away with everything open... WHAT THE FUCK!!! i got pissed from it cuz. i want to be louder <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Lol, fucking sound waves, Maybe they dont have their cars dont have deadener, you said you did. Also on that, I am sure everyone started out with a crappy set up, or a cheaper set up, and never used any deadener, then once people move up to really good brands and up their power into the 1k's people realize I need to deaden my shit.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

True on hitting low u might hear them far away but u probably can't even feel it in the car lol and could be diffrent boxs or wat they drive down to who has there trunk sealed the best and again true with the feel ..... Before I tighten and " great stuff"Ed everything u could hear my shit 12 blocks away but u couldn't feel it after all that u could hear me about 8 block but it was nothin but bass and u could feel the earth shake

RF love

youa re also comparing 2 12s to your 1 fi ssd it sounds, so cone area will also play a factor since you are pushing more air

but i am definitely not one for knowing why acoustics do what they do

i had 500 watts on 2 12 jbls. was loud and people could here me coming from ligit 3 to 4 blocks away. now i have 2K and no one can really her me. but feeling me is a diffrent story. they prob have prefab and a higher HZ tuning so it carries more. 32 HZ wont really carry i guess. thats my feeling atleast.

Actually lower tones carry out farther.

To OP I would say is cause your your deadening. So more sound is being kept in the vechile. And also from what I've experienced is that bass seems louder on the outside, angling out and away, toward the front of your car.

I am sure 2 12s on 500 Watts, which I am guessing since they are running kicker comps in a pre fab box, there amp aint to good, when hes running a Fi SSD on a 1k Watt amp which I am sure is of higher quality. I would guess 1k watt clean and a 12 would push way more air than 2 12 kickers and a decent 500 watt

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Well i never tried the sub without deadner i was like F'that i aint sounding like shit.. My dads ten in a sealed enclosure seemed like it went farther

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I am sure 2 12s on 500 Watts, which I am guessing since they are running kicker comps in a pre fab box, there amp aint to good, when hes running a Fi SSD on a 1k Watt amp which I am sure is of higher quality. I would guess 1k watt clean and a 12 would push way more air than 2 12 kickers and a decent 500 watt

actually on 300rms

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Lol even worse. 150 watts per sub, and 2 subs, does def not push more air than 1k watts to one sub.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm