Sonic Electronix

couldnt have said it better myself!

Sorry about the theft. That's great they got caught and you'll get your stuff back eventually. I hate people like that- you lucked out.

On the cats thing, my cousin has chopped the cats off some cars before scrapping them and got almost $100 each (most cars have mutiple).

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

hell yea man. thats awesome. most cops wouldve given up by now. glad yours didnt :)

so true. my friend had a laptop stolen out of his house, and the cops basically gave 2 shits less. they came around askin questions later that year just to finish up some cases. never got it back.

glad to hear there's at least somethin good comin out of this (prison for them) just hopefully nothing of yours is damaged

almost 100% sure. u could get like $60 over here for 1.

they have platinum,rhodium,palladium, and somethin else..i cant remember but they are worth money on ebay. i just sold 2 cats i got from school for tearing a motor apart and i got 180$ for both of em on ebay

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Wish I could find the fuckers that got my shit. I would be getting a bad ass interior if I found out who it was!

Where are good places to park a car at college campuses anyways? Are cameras under lightpolls or what?

Some college campuses have huge parkinglots, are their cameras only in certain areas?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Where are good places to park a car at college campuses anyways? Are cameras under lightpolls or what?

Some college campuses have huge parkinglots, are their cameras only in certain areas?

i dont think my college even has cameras, just those cheap "emergency phones"

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived