ok, so i'm putting up my carputer for sale. gonna go a different route with it. i was gonna keep it, but i think it needs a new hard drive so i'm just not gonna bother with it. everything is operational, except it won't fully boot into windows. but like i said, i think it's a hard drive issue which is a cheap enough fix. comes with everything necessary to set up. two SATA cables, one of which is extra long so i could reach to where i had my dvd drive located.

here's the specs

zotac ion series motherboard

dual core Atom N330 processor

2 gigs DDR2 Corsair ram (1 stick, a second open slot for more RAM)

8 USB ports

VGA and DVI ports

i was running windows 7 on it to play music and watch movies while i ate food after bars when i was parked lol. worked just fine. tethered my phone to it and surfed the web a little when i needed.

IMG_20110407_221937.jpg

it's all out of the case as the case is pretty large to fit anywhere, so i had it all mounted behind the screen. i can try to put it all back in there, but more than likely it will have to be taken back out and installed in a similar manner. all pieces will be shipped however.

i also have a Lilliput UM-1010/C/T USB 10.1" touch screen as well with the unit. i'll get pictures tomorrow of it, it's dark and i get it out of my dash still. the unit itself works fine, but there's a tiny hairline crack on the bottom right of the screen. just about 2 or so inches long. image looks great on it tho. very nice watching movies on it. i e-mailed lilliput with questions of repair but never heard back from them. i was going to try to go to a local glass company and see if they could cut out the same size glass and i'd just put the touch film over the new glass, but no real time to do it.

*image of screen here*

i wanna sell all of this for $300. i will entertain offers, no low balling please. i feel even with a repair that it is still a good offer. i will call the glass place tomorrow and see if they could do such a thing and how much it'd cost (if it's a lot, i'll adjust the price). if it's an easy enough repair i'll go ahead and do it.

i'd rather this all be sold together but if not, i'll split it up since i want a tablet instead. and if i can't sell the screen, just gives me an excuse to incorporate it with the tablet :)

**no trades** only trade i'm really looking for is an android tablet if you happen to have one. no ipads (although you'd probably keep them over a carputer anyways lol)

any questions feel free to ask or PM me

Edited by Torres

For the touch screen is there an easy way i can get a screen that big to fit into the dash of my 2004 Envoy without having to cut it apart? Also what would you want for the screen if you are willing to part with it to get it fixed as well? I really want to stay away from modding my dash and all that for it but i wanted to get a touch screen to control my laptop when i put that in my truck behind the dash.

Let me know please!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

For the touch screen is there an easy way i can get a screen that big to fit into the dash of my 2004 Envoy without having to cut it apart? Also what would you want for the screen if you are willing to part with it to get it fixed as well? I really want to stay away from modding my dash and all that for it but i wanted to get a touch screen to control my laptop when i put that in my truck behind the dash.

Let me know please!

it definitely needs to be molded to fit. it's pretty large as well. i drive an 05 dakota and removed my vents and relocated my cd player to get it to fit

Well if this holds until Friday, consider it sold.

awesome! let me know :)

damn. that sucks. Well maybe in the future ill man up and cut the dash and learn how to make a custom dashboard but until then i guess ill just stuck with my alpine being the screen. Good luck with sale trink40.gif

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

So just for my reference..you say "it's out of the case". Are you referring to the carputer itself or the screen? Tbh, I don't care for the screen, but if the carputer is "out of its case" could be clarified, that would be sweet.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

yeah it's out of the case itself. it was taken out to be placed behind the screen where my vents were, so they're bolted to some plexiglass now. if you planned on trying to leave it in the case i can work on putting it back in for you.

• 2 weeks later...