You can wire both alternators to the same battery. If everything is wired right the power will be equally distributed on its own.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

If you have 2 big alternators i would run them both to the system...If you have 1 big alternator i would just run it to the system with its own batteries. This is really nice as you dont get headlight dimming or any electrical issues with the car, but you may get ground loop noise if you dont set it all up right.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

If you have 2 big alternators i would run them both to the system...If you have 1 big alternator i would just run it to the system with its own batteries. This is really nice as you dont get headlight dimming or any electrical issues with the car, but you may get ground loop noise if you dont set it all up right.

I have the stock alternator and DC power 230amp alternator. What do you mean by run them to my system. I was planing on runing both alternators thru my optima battery up front to my XS power d3100 in back then to my 2 AQ2200's. What you think?

1998 Pontiac bonneville SE

Alpine Iva-w205 touchscreen.

Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite 12

AQ2200 amp

Kinetik HC 3800 battery

Big 3

I have the stock alternator and DC power 230amp alternator. What do you mean by run them to my system. I was planing on runing both alternators thru my optima battery up front to my XS power d3100 in back then to my 2 AQ2200's. What you think?

just run them to the front battery. it's all connected anyway.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well ya see in theory, if you have a 270A alternator and back batteries your runs front to rear only have to supply the current that the alt can produce + or - for the voltage drop so lets say 300A depending on length of your runs this could be done with one or two runs of 1/0...

IF you connect your alternator to the front battery and have the runs going from the front battery to the back batteries, your runs now have to flow the current that the front battery + alternators can discharge, i dont know about you but batteries are rated in CRANKING amps, ya know like 1000CCA <_<

Now you need a hell of alot more runs right?

Also mismatching batteries is not optimal.

Ever seen a SS CRX burp car, how many runs from the front to rear do they have?

With the jeep i had 1 run of 1/0 per 300A alternator, and had a .1-.2 voltage drop full tilt between front and rear.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP