meade916 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 TTT i dont think he sees this yet All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
roscoe1129 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 I see it now! thanx Bros! I get to work a 10.5 hr shift on my b-day. But at least I can spend it online with you guyz Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
jokanate88 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 I said happy birthday to ya accidently on the wrong thread. But Happy Birthday man!!! ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE
Chode69 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 just think roscoe...59 years ago you were just a lil squirt, good thing you werent swallowed NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
roscoe1129 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 just think roscoe...59 years ago you were just a lil squirt, good thing you werent swallowed How old do you think I am dude! 59 yrs ago I wasnt even a lil squirt! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Chode69 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 How old do you think I am dude! 59 yrs ago I wasnt even a lil squirt! HAHA you missed the joke of that one ....i know your not THAT old but i dunno how old you are NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
roscoe1129 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 yeah I got it now!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
NordicDude Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 Congrats to both of you dudes Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum
99GPGTX Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 werd happy bdayzzz Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 Happy Birthday guys!!!!!! Have a good day, and Hubby, take care of Roscoe!!! yes i will
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.