Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel ya dude. I am working 8:30 to 8:15, and it's not a negative 15minute shift, if ya feel me. I also doubt i'll be out by 8:15. :(

Oh well, HBD. B)

Damn B your still in "The Suck" at work?? I feel ya too bro!

Oh yeah thanx Randy (aka daddy duck) and Bibby

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Thanx fellers! Got home last night and walked in to a candle lit dinner with home made Lasagne (my favorite) with garlic bread, and salad with blue cheese (my favorite) dressing! Hubbyhas took real GOOD care of me if you know what I mean! :D :D :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

well gald to hear that happy late bday to yall

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

Thanx guys! :)

well to save on space and what not I have made a descision to just keep all birthday wishes in one topic so we can update this one with the nest birthday who is:

Cavi in KC , and nu south audio! Happy birthday guys!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Happy birthday guys.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4731 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...