"The Idiot Who Had The Car Before Me..."

This is why you should buy cars from rich people- they're lazy and pay certified shops to do everytime lmao

good point ...

:popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

things found in car..gold necklace and some money...

mates car said was never in crash (could tell the boot and quaters where diff colour and peely and found alot of glass 2 used condoms n a tampon that was clean under boot carpet stuff)

things iv seen done..my headlights are held in with sticky tape..2 pices of it, air filter..well inside was missing replaced with a sock.

mate looked at a turbo supra which had just been turbo'd.. pvc pipeing that was painted black LOL

saw guy's awsome system that was ment be 0 gage..was for like half foot then it went down to 4 duct tape together..

saw an exhaust that was just a tin can with hole in it..

saw dodgy wireing in tail light, didnt know till pulled over that when break ALL the lights came on (they just put 1 lead into them all WTF?)

damm me and my mates buy dodgy cars..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

well the idiot who had my truck before me did this...

aemw0i.jpg

he put a 300+ dollar touch screen HU in it while having 3 blown stock speakers(took it out before i bought it, so i didnt have a radio for about 2 weeks). the interior looks and smells like he left the doors open while it was raining, also put some bright ass chrome taillights on it

2nta05h.jpg

im slowly making it bearable to look at/sit in.

lmao "less incompetent" "this is in case you dont have an amp" no its for if you dont have an aftermarket HU. "the stupid owner before me" "whoops I just broke it."

:rofl: sorry man but there was some funny failures in there.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

So what is wrong with wiring the back speakers into that module to get a signal to the amp??

seems to me like they did it the right way. not every one wants to buy a new radio just to have some added bass. ive done a few install where i had to use something like this to get signal to the amp without hacking up the factory wiring to use the hifonics modules..