Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

It's not that I don't like it. I think it's just I want more options. I mean I can't complain cause it came with the truck when I bought it.

Autruche: the touch screen deck and price is good! Never heard of that brand though.

Just watch out, some of the alpines that have the lpod out on the back, the cable doesn't come with it and the cable is like 30$.

But I love my CDE-125BT

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Both of those decks look good. Now I have so much options. Maybe this question will narrow down my options. What do you look for when you buy a headunit? What I'm looking at is the brand and the things that it can do like Bluetooth. Are there other things that I need to look for?

Pioneer makes great units but beware, if you plan on using it with any iOS device(iPod Touch, iPhone, etc.) you may have minor annoying issues with the infamous "Error - 19" code. Something with Pioneer's firmware doesn't always agree with iOS and it will often times throw that code. This isn't an issue if you set it to control via iPod instead of on the deck itself or if you just use the aux input through the headphone jack(not as good of a connection though), but still kind of annoying. It does it a lot with my 7200HD and apparently it's a common problem with a lot of Pio models. And we know how Pioneer is with updating their firmware <_<

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

soundstream vir 7870nrb its a single din dvd unit 4volt preout

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Never had pioneer but I saw a couple of them and man are they nice! Right now the brands that I'm looking at are kenwood, pioneer and jvc. Still wondering if there are certain things I need to look for when I buy a headunit?

I like my Sony (MEX-BT5700U) 3 sets of 4v pre amps and a simple menu system, clean sound along with great Bluetooth features.

Never had pioneer but I saw a couple of them and man are they nice! Right now the brands that I'm looking at are kenwood, pioneer and jvc. Still wondering if there are certain things I need to look for when I buy a headunit?

Pre-amp voltage,

what is the pre-amp voltage (4 prefer),

Good menu system,

Nice features (HD, BT, Ipod etc etc),

Can you adjust settings easily on the fly.

and most importantly, Can you stand to use it every day?

Personally I don't worry about the output wattage (54W x4ch etc etc) as Ideally you would be running each set of speakers in your ride off of a dedicated amp (Subs-Amp, Doors-Amp, Rear-amp).

If you do run an amp for your speakers as I mentioned you want a radio that can deliver clean precise signal to the amps (4v seems to be the norm).

Edited by psx2p

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"