Second Skin Audio

How popular are 18" woofers?

you want to increase sale? do alamrm specials and things like that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why not some different companies products? Like maybe Incriminator, Sundown, Ascendant things of that nature. There is a good chance that carrying those brands could set you apart from your other local shops.

x2^^ this it what I was going to say lol

my shop has 18". but they keep them hidden I guess no body buys them ,i ask them if I can see them and right away they say you not going to b able to afford them, I was like Wtf (forget you guys in my mind ) , so I just bought an underground 18", much better sub over all and 1 bill less :)

Sales are our main goal, but we are trying to change things up, make it exciting. We often run sales on alarms and other products. Me being an installer i just want to try something different, and do something different. The sales side doesnt really change anything for me.

Just wall up a vehicle with 8's and you'd moove them quicker than 18's

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Sales are our main goal, but we are trying to change things up, make it exciting. We often run sales on alarms and other products. Me being an installer i just want to try something different, and do something different. The sales side doesnt really change anything for me.

Call scott or nick at ascendant and order a few chaos 18s. done deal

18s will not sell well at all. my local audio shop tried it once. theres always gonna be that one guy who has the money to blow and wants the wow factor but look at it like this: an 18 needs alot of space, alot of power... its just alot. you will for sure have better luck with 15s... i know my friends shop did. once they started offering 15s, everyone who had 12s thought, hey id rather hit harder. i think 18s are pretty much reserved for hard core enthusiasts, like everyone here :) personally id like to run one, but i'm against a wall and theres not much room in my trunk these days

In my opinion

18" subs will fit properly in approximately 10 to 15 % of the vehicle on the road today with only 3-4 percent of the people who have room will run them. While 50% could run 15's but only a fraction of that group will actually run them. I personaly wouldn't mind the sacrafices to vehicle or space to run a set however in all of my builds I consider gas mileage of the vehicle loaded first. Nothing like 8-12 mpg for a big crimp in you pleasure.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

18's pshh. Nobody runs 18's anymore, that shit is played out.

Kidding, my suggestions is having specials on wire and carry different brands of install equipment, different enclosures and like n8 said alarm specials. 18's would be cool to have on hand but think about how serious the people are about beat in your area. Cause whenever I go you have your small handful that need that shit in their life and the other 95% that just want 2 12's in a prefab box.