My idea for budget cuts should read this you will agree...

Ya that might not be much compared the national debt but hey its something.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You guys are right the leaders of our country are all out to get us and steal all our money. Also our leaders shouldn't get paid a nice salary those guys don't do anything except for govern, make laws, and budget multibillions of dollars. None of that could be stressful. They really should get the average salary those lazy bums how did they even get into office? Oh wait we put them there

your right we did put them there but they take advantage of their abilities to throw our money out there. they dont manage our money very well, theyve driven us trillions of dollars in debt. but what do they care, they're getting hundreds of thousands in salary for life. their paycheck is the main priority.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Thought the idea was implied, I just think even if they cut them by 10% or 15% it would save tons and its not like that kind of cut would make or break them...they talk about adding taxes and doing a one time tax, they never consider cutting their own do they...and ya d-train you are right they do that. and the difference between those salaries and tom brady's is his is paid by a complain not our taxes and national debt.

Should we cut your pay to? And your coworkers as well? I mean if a company cuts pay enough out of each person they'll make a bigger and A. Be able to hire more employees or B. Stimulate the economy with frivolous spending

We should also cut the military pay and benefits those guys are already getting paid enough. Oh and let's not forget to cut back on the judicial system because crime is at it's lowest. But we shouldn't touch the budget for planned parenthood, i mean my tax dollars should definitely pay for some ones birth control or abortion. Oh god forbid we touch the welfare budget unless it's to increase cause my hard earned money should definitely go into the pockets of some one else that i dont even know.

you win some, you lose some

Thought the idea was implied, I just think even if they cut them by 10% or 15% it would save tons and its not like that kind of cut would make or break them...they talk about adding taxes and doing a one time tax, they never consider cutting their own do they...and ya d-train you are right they do that. and the difference between those salaries and tom brady's is his is paid by a complain not our taxes and national debt.

Should we cut your pay to? And your coworkers as well? I mean if a company cuts pay enough out of each person they'll make a bigger and A. Be able to hire more employees or B. Stimulate the economy with frivolous spending

We should also cut the military pay and benefits those guys are already getting paid enough. Oh and let's not forget to cut back on the judicial system because crime is at it's lowest. But we shouldn't touch the budget for planned parenthood, i mean my tax dollars should definitely pay for some ones birth control or abortion. Oh god forbid we touch the welfare budget unless it's to increase cause my hard earned money should definitely go into the pockets of some one else that i dont even know.

I SOOOOOOOO agree with these. There is no way in hell my money should go to some bum or someone too stupid to wrap their tool. Public welfare programs are bulllllll

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You guys are right the leaders of our country are all out to get us and steal all our money. Also our leaders shouldn't get paid a nice salary those guys don't do anything except for govern, make laws, and budget multibillions of dollars. None of that could be stressful. They really should get the average salary those lazy bums how did they even get into office? Oh wait we put them there

your right we did put them there but they take advantage of their abilities to throw our money out there. they dont manage our money very well, theyve driven us trillions of dollars in debt. but what do they care, they're getting hundreds of thousands in salary for life. their paycheck is the main priority.

Do you think you could do a better job managing that kind of money? While trying to fund two AORs and try to keep bipartisanship? You realize almost everything goes through committee and is ridiculed and torn to pieces for sometimmes hundreds of hours. And everyone needs to try and please their constituents so there is this added to that and that added to this to where a simple bill can become a huge dilemma

If i knew anything about politics i would love to argue. But to be honest i had to use spell check to even spell "politics" correctly.

Something needs to be done about the gov't i just have NO clue what. :pardon:

This is to be taken with no offense and If do offend i apologize in advance

This is one of the problems with politics is that the average person knows diddly squat about it and cannot make informed decisions. We need to improve public education and raise our education standards in the US. 1 US govt class in highschool just isn't cutting it

Edited by bre2ts

before I get to my arguing, I am going to say that I agree with your ideas. But I DO think that no elected official should ever make more money than the average soldier. Whether that be obtained through cutting government salaries, raising soldier salaries, or a mix of both, I think that is how it should be.

But we shouldn't touch the budget for planned parenthood, i mean my tax dollars should definitely pay for some ones birth control or abortion.

I don't know whether or not you are a conservative, but since this is generally a conservative idea, I am going to discuss it.

Planned Parenthood can provide condoms/birth control to those who can't otherwise afford it (among other reasons). Conservatives are against funding this. They are also against abortion. So now, not only can you not get an abortion (which may or may not be a mad thing), but you can't take an action that will prevent the abortion to begin with. So at this point you are pregnant and have no choice but to give birth to the baby. Guess what? No health care for you, because it is a privilege and not a right. So you pay thousands of dollars to birth this baby. Well, after the baby is born, than it will be easier to manage personal finances, right? wrong, because guess who isn't getting welfare/bridge cards/food stamps/wic! I mean, why give it to them? they need to work for it.

I understand the "if you don't want a kid than you shouldn't have sex" argument, but you wouldn't go to China a few years back and say "if you don't want sars, don't breathe." Everybody does it. It is hypocritical to say that. And with that said: /rant

*EDIT* if anybody has called Obama a communist as an insult, than you are a hypocrite if you agree with this. Because after all, Capitalism never limits ones income

Edited by Tek

If i knew anything about politics i would love to argue.

Im the same way...its honestly sad imo. This is why I RARELY post in this section

This is one of the problems with politics is that the average person knows diddly squat about it and cannot make informed decisions. We need to improve public education and raise our education standards in the US. 1 US govt class in highschool just isn't cutting it

Me, being in highschool, COMPLETELY agree with you. To be honest, most students (or underclassmen at least) wouldnt care at all. Theyre just selfish and oblivious to the world around them IMHO. If something doesnt directly affect them, theyd just ignore it. Thats what Ive observed at least.

I would like to know a little about whats going around the world, but it may be hard to teach whats going on (without teachers' personal opinions and beliefs getting in the way). I think its safe to say that most educated people feel VERY strong about politics.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread