Elrey7698 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 My buddy once put a 502 in a cavalier...made it rwd(duh!) and it had some great numbers...he was doing like 750bhp...so its all up to how much cash and time plus fabrication exp....imo its a waste of time...but whatever u like thats on u...dont expect much respect from true gear heads...
Elrey7698 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 My buddy once put a 502 in a cavalier...made it rwd(duh!) and it had some great numbers...he was doing like 750bhp...so its all up to how much cash and time plus fabrication exp....imo its a waste of time...but whatever u like thats on u...dont expect much respect from true gear heads...
bassHZ Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 My buddy once put a 502 in a cavalier...made it rwd(duh!) and it had some great numbers...he was doing like 750bhp...so its all up to how much cash and time plus fabrication exp....imo its a waste of time...but whatever u like thats on u...dont expect much respect from true gear heads... x2 same for making a honda fast ull get respect from high school kids but not from real gear heads
Elrey7698 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 Next we gonna hear if he cand put 10 aa smd's 18" in a golf cart...lol....with a sealed box.....ahahahahaha...im evil...
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
TeamHT Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I'd like to see proof of 502 in a cavalier. If not, I've blocked people for good reason Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I'd like to see proof of 502 in a cavalier. If not, I've blocked people for good reason I wouldn't be surprised previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
illiniboy17 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 heres the smart car, actually a gsx-r engine Car: 1995 Thunderbird System: Pioneer deh5100ub HU Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's 1 Hifonics 1610D amp 2 Obsidian Audio 12's 4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz 8 farad Boss Audio cap 4 gauge power/ground wire Youtube Facebook
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.