Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I'd like to see proof of 502 in a cavalier. If not, I've blocked people for good reason Blocked who for why? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Forevrbumpn Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 That Smart car is way cooler than a Prius ever could be I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Elrey7698 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I'd like to see proof of 502 in a cavalier. If not, I've blocked people for good reason Dam this was like 8 years ago...funny shit....he sold this car to some teenager...the motor was ready to give in...a year later we hear that this guy wrapped it around a pole and he doesnt have a scratch on em
Autoinnovations Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 They've already done mods like this to a smart car. They put a ducati bike engine or a hayabusa engine in it. For get which one exactly. But the thing did burnouts left and right Diablo smartcar ftw. Only I'd hate is getting sideways in that short wheelbase at higher speeds. Busa motor iirc
Azagtoth502 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 Meh...572ci in an old Beetle be cooler. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Elrey7698 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 Meh...572ci in an old Beetle be cooler. That would be nice...make a new frame...straight motor...maybe in the middle...some heat protection and u got urself a monster...
Autoinnovations Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I saw a 454 in one at a car show. It was stock with a th400 and 9 in. The drivers seat was in the back. Might as well do a ls1 fiero
Elrey7698 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I would love to get a early 90's toyota p/u and wedge in a new tundra v8...would be sweet...i did a s10 with a 383 but it cracked in a month...stupid junkyard motor
Kevin Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 could be worse. i could have said a smart car lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiNr2plofKE
Baydestrian Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.