TeamHT Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I'd like to see proof of 502 in a cavalier. If not, I've blocked people for good reason Blocked who for why? I blocked that elrey guy the first thread he made. Talking about how cheap SMD rims were, he was balling out of control...but had only saved up 8 grand, couldn't tell his left foot from his right, and his useless posts just kept adding up. Someone quoted him talking about a swapped cavi, and pretending to know how true gear heads would feel... If he has indeed posted proof, someone please quote it, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
bassHZ Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I'd like to see proof of 502 in a cavalier. If not, I've blocked people for good reason Dam this was like 8 years ago...funny shit....he sold this car to some teenager...the motor was ready to give in...a year later we hear that this guy wrapped it around a pole and he doesnt have a scratch on em there is no way thats a 502 thats a small block but still pretty cool
snafu Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Well, I personally think the 454 in a Prius would be way cool. Think about it . . . the Prius is all about "green" - what better car to show that you don't give two sh*ts about green than to desecrate a Prius with horsepower? I'd like to put Go Green on the license plate of my Olds' (in my avatar) for the very same reason . . . How about a Chrysler 392 Hemi under the hood of a '69 Z28? How's that for WRONG? WRONG is cool . . . Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
bassHZ Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Well, I personally think the 454 in a Prius would be way cool. Think about it . . . the Prius is all about "green" - what better car to show that you don't give two sh*ts about green than to desecrate a Prius with horsepower? I'd like to put Go Green on the license plate of my Olds' (in my avatar) for the very same reason . . . How about a Chrysler 392 Hemi under the hood of a '69 Z28? How's that for WRONG? WRONG is cool . . . what kind of olds u got ?? i have an 86 cutlass g body and am contemplating a chevy 350 swap!! =)
zayres29 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 a 454 is bigger than a prius is Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.