ap mids?

loganberry

has anyone played around with these? i can get them super cheap and the original plan was to do selenium but are these worth a shot? loud? clear? decent mid bass?

this is the 8" version but the 6.5 is virtually the same

APMB-8BT_2pk_PLA_M.jpg

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I even hate seliniums but I would get them over the ap's

and those are midrange, midbass in pa you need like 12's -15's

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i have seleniums, and have used them in the past, i dont mind them..they have the ability to get harsh but you dont have to let them get to that point..looks like ill just be sticking with selenium.thought it would be fun to try these out dont really wanna waste the money tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have seleniums, and have used them in the past, i dont mind them..they have the ability to get harsh but you dont have to let them get to that point..looks like ill just be sticking with selenium.thought it would be fun to try these out dont really wanna waste the money tho

If you don't want to waste money don't but these. :)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Keep the seleniums, run them active.. You should have no problems if you know how to set your crossovers on the amps or processor right.

I got 2 ddc4a 4channels (100watts by 4) pushing my front stage of just 2 selenium 6.5s, and 2 st350 tweeters, all and all they dont hurt the ears, and tweeters are ran at 8ohms.

The selenium 8 would walk all over these AP just by looking at them. lol

Archived