I have it in my crx with the rfid and full remote start alarm.

I love it.

Worth more than the car..lulz..but very neat

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

With full alrm 1500

Just keyless go...750

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The first one is similar to OEM, but still light years away from OEM, the card in the wallet will be a huge problem in the future, how do I know? Well MB had something similar 10 years ago... FAIL! The second one is similar to the Porsche Cayenne and Panamera, I'd probably opt for the second one. If anyone wants to see a really advanced system, look at the Mercedes-Benz KeylessGo system, phenomenal, sensors in each door, trunk, center console and dash, as you approach and reach for the door handle, it senses it and unlocks, press the indentation on the handle and it locks. also if you leave your keys in the trunk and close the lid, it will not allow it to lock... extremely advanced and bullet proof, as they pretty much pioneered the technology. The push to start button on the dash allows you to do what everyone else is claiming. oh yeah, 128 bit hash encryption from MB

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

depending on the vehicle and application, the gear and who is installing it... hell even how they wire it up and make connections... most people who buy a mid priced vehicle aren't looking for the $99 RS install

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

those are pretty slick but damn expensive. i wanted a push button start so im going to put in a 40 dollar relay module and a start button where my factory radio button used to be. sure, i still have to use my key and put it in the on position... but i can still push a button and start the car. plus i already have remote start and full security. idk its definitely cool but for those prices...

Archived