Sonic Electronix

Reason why the SMD disortion listener needs to come out now.. lol

damn bro thats sucks, good thing for warranty, its sad to eqiupment bite the dust

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

damn bro thats sucks, good thing for warranty, its sad to eqiupment bite the dust

Yeah, thanks man.

Plus if that fails theres more retailers around, plus I got an online squaretrade warranty for 3 years ;)

Then if all fails ill do the damn thing myself..

Now i really REALLY want this smd disortion device to come out.. lol.

The multimeter approach seems kind of confusing.. Plus my radio has so many damn settings, I wouldnt know exactly what to do.. weird how all that works.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

"reason why you need to get a DMM and learn how to set gains."

Why, its kind of obvious I set gains like a champ.

Plus I havent had these up too loud, I was patiently waiting for the smd device.. until i just got bored

:lol:

what is that thing supposed to do that you cant do with a DMM or o-scope?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Heh.. well best buy said yea come on in. Then when I got there they said fuck you..

Waste of time. Then they gave me a number for pioneer.. and im not gonna pay to ship for them to send it back to me.. Cuz the voice coils are fried as fuck and thats what obviously will happen.

So I got 1 more chance then ima have to do it myself.

Square trade.

Its pretty bullshit if you look at it in a technical view.

It is what they advertise.. Hey these subs are 7k watts max power.

So theres a 5500 Watt amp to it, but but fuck you anyways you over powered it and were not covering it.

Silly warrantees..

Square trade covers more tho so wish me luck.. and a price refund if they cant replace it..

Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

you over powered it and were not covering it.

Silly warrantees..

If I were a dealer/manufacturer, I wouldnt cover it. How is it their fault that you dont know how to tune an amp and make a proper box?

Re-read your warranty and check what it says about you damaging the woofer.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I think the DMM is a good investment just to have in the garage in general. The problem is people don't take the time to learn how to use them properly. The SMD device is kind of in a sense, idiot proof. Not to mention, probably going to be a metric ass ton cheaper than an o scope.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

I think the DMM is a good investment just to have in the garage in general. The problem is people don't take the time to learn how to use them properly. The SMD device is kind of in a sense, idiot proof. Not to mention, probably going to be a metric ass ton cheaper than an o scope.

This is what I like about it. You plug it in and turn up the gain until the red light blinks (well, theres more to it but thats the general idea). It doesnt seem to have any buttons or anything :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

you over powered it and were not covering it.

Silly warrantees..

If I were a dealer/manufacturer, I wouldnt cover it. How is it their fault that you dont know how to tune an amp and make a proper box?

Re-read your warranty and check what it says about you damaging the woofer.

I wouldnt cover it either.

There is loop holes.

So no need to bash, it was my fault, but TECHNICALLY wasnt.

If the next warantee doesnt cover it then ill attempt to fix the god damned subs.

I didnt post vids to be ragged on.

So everyone can quit suggesting a DMM, does it look like its a good time for that?

Pretty damn sure its too late for that.. Not positive. But fuck im pretty damn sure.

Fool proof works for me.. Havent had the subs long so I didnt mind waiting for the smd. (since its supposed to come out any time)

Then I was just stupid but whatever, I like to learn the hard way sometimes.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

BTW that video is epic....

"holy shit that is a lot of smoke"

Bahaha, you let out the magical blue smoke. Once you do that, you appliances no longer work!

That sucks man, I am on set number 3 with my amp. I keep buying cheap subs, guess that is what I get...

BTW pioneer subs rated for 300 watts RMS don't like it when you feed them 900Watts RMS....Just sayin...I did the same thing too.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!