Yeah honestly who doesnt have a cell phone nowadays....

call ambulance or tell someone else to because you know they also have cell phone

look at your buddy and give him the you see that bangin bitch right beside you, look at one another in agreement that you should DEFINITELY get her in the car and do dirty things with her and share with your friend.

If you dont have a friend like that then you need some new fuckin friends sorry to say

WOOT

Bang em if you got em

girl my dreams? already with her..but really ALL woman are fucked in a way..so don't bother with a hoe lol what if she 'like me? or put out..

my mate hell yeh he my mate we go can do what ever..

lady giving birth? why she at a bus stop? where her man at? there problem not mine..besides the girl my dreams wouldnt be a bitch and would help her or ring..plus my mate would ring..and then probly run lol

OHH and id be driving my rarri

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

call an amublance for the woman in labor

pick up your best friend and head to a party

do not acknowledge the girl of your dreams because lets face it, you are driving a smart car brotha...

:rofl: win

if you pick up the girl, the friend will understand or be pissed that you just grabbed the girl he was talking to. then the girl will be pissed you left the woman going into labor.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yeah honestly who doesnt have a cell phone nowadays....

call ambulance or tell someone else to because you know they also have cell phone

look at your buddy and give him the you see that bangin bitch right beside you, look at one another in agreement that you should DEFINITELY get her in the car and do dirty things with her and share with your friend.

If you dont have a friend like that then you need some new fuckin friends sorry to say

WOOT

Agree with that

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...