Always wondered about this. Like the collections of head units, amplifiers, and woofers, and other audio accessories. After they all get passed around and we sell to each other and then set for so many months or years in storage. What happens to them? Yes I know they get older and collect dust and such. But if something ever just gets tossed out does this piece of equipment go to audio heaven? I was thinking about how the equipment would feel it goes from hand to hand, install to install, shelf to shelf, or whatever and gets older with time. Some gets put aside and forgotten. With so many sales between everyone here and other forums it makes me wonder where certain equipment could be after its journeys between installs and owners and going from storage to storage.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Always wondered about this. Like the collections of head units, amplifiers, and woofers, and other audio accessories. After they all get passed around and we sell to each other and then set for so many months or years in storage. What happens to them? Yes I know they get older and collect dust and such. But if something ever just gets tossed out does this piece of equipment go to audio heaven? I was thinking about how the equipment would feel it goes from hand to hand, install to install, shelf to shelf, or whatever and gets older with time. Some gets put aside and forgotten. With so many sales between everyone here and other forums it makes me wonder where certain equipment could be after its journeys between installs and owners and going from storage to storage.

All my old stuff goes to friends lol.. I gave my brother all my old crap for free.

Like you mentioned, it gets passed around until something happens to it and it is no longer tradeable, and then someone fixes it and it goes back into circulation. I'm sure it loves this since it gets to meet all kinds of new people and experiment lol :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

LOL You're high aren't you ;)clapping.giflol.gif

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

I take the motors out all my old motorized tools and hook them up to my amp and and blow the shit out them. I NEVER throw anything away that can be used for something, it has to be set on fire or blown up. Then I hide it in my sisters room so she can suffer with the stench. (haha payback is a bitch!)

all old speakers that are shit i use for the magnets and throw the rest away

old amps i hang up on the wall

my 18" baskets i screwed to the roof around my lights so they look like shades till i wanna recone subs to 18s

my old subs go to my friends to use till i got a use for them

5-15s, 4+ 12s, a 10, 4 -8's

and old headunits i have a pile of them just laying around waiting to get smashed or have some use for them

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

puff puff pass.

not puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.