WTB 2k+ amp for my xl D1

TIG

i just bought a ap3000, love it. pushing the crap out of my sa12s and doesnt even get warm.. its 2 ap1500s strapped inside so at 2 ohm thats 1 ohm on each amp for 3k. ive heard they only do aronud 2700ish though. but for the price you pay bnib isnt bad at all! plus its long as fuck and full of teh sex :pardon:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i just bought a ap3000, love it. pushing the crap out of my sa12s and doesnt even get warm.. its 2 ap1500s strapped inside so at 2 ohm thats 1 ohm on each amp for 3k. ive heard they only do aronud 2700ish though. but for the price you pay bnib isnt bad at all! plus its long as fuck and full of teh sex :pardon:

another thing i like about them. THEY ARE HUGE lol

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

EDIT: Milesswimmer Send me a pm

Edited by TIG

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

What about a Audiopipe AQX3500.1D

jrplayer36

they're 1 ohm stable, he needs 2 ohm stable lol

1ohm stable and I need something that is putting out max power at 2 ohm and I heard some bad things about them from some people that are now running the ap3000

I hate country too..

looks like the audiopipe and hifonics are neck and neck

Only thing that really turns me off about the hifonics is the blue logo that lights up, seems a lil chintzy to me but I may be way off base on that. I like the looks of both amps but the performance is what Im looking for. I have head good things about the hifonics amps and aslo good things about the audiopipe amps. Maybe I will just sleep on it. My sub will be here in the morning so I will need to make a decision soon.

I hate country too..

my stetsom may be spoken for.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress