Sonic Electronix

Does anybody know some good box design software? I tried bass box pro, which crashes all the time, as well as torres calculator - which works well, but doesnt plot frequency response / cone travel / f3, etc.

I use win7 by the way

Does anybody know some good box design software? I tried bass box pro, which crashes all the time, as well as torres calculator - which works well, but doesnt plot frequency response / cone travel / f3, etc.

I use win7 by the way

I used bass box pro in windows 7 with no problems. Have you tried compatibility mode on bass box pro?

I use WinISD to design the boxes, it has a predicted output graph and whatnot. Then I draw my boxes up in Google Sketchup.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I use win7 by the way

I used bass box pro in windows 7 with no problems. Have you tried compatibility mode on bass box pro?

Yes, with the same results. I even tried it on a different 32 bit computer (I am running 64 bit) and that didn't make a difference either. If I enter a field wrong or accidentaly type a letter, it wigs out and crashes - then I lose my work

I use WinISD to design the boxes, it has a predicted output graph and whatnot. Then I draw my boxes up in Google Sketchup.

I started to put in a driver, and this comes up =/

Capture.jpg

Archived