Jet pack reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine. :peepwall:

edit-

And for the Slip and Slide, video info says

"This was shot somewhere in the world.... As far as the exact location, it must remain top secret, sorry but I cant/wont say."

looks like fun tho, theres some ppl on the comments list that have been there im sure you could get someone to tell ya lol

im thinking its somewhere in Hawaii

The guy that put this up has some other cool videos too. Check this one out.

That is so DOPE. I wish I could experience something like that in my lifetime. And I'm 16 :) So I probably can. Hahaha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

The slipnslide can be found in any newly formed retention ponds. It's a geosynthetics clay liner. I worked for a company and we engineered projects like that all the time.

Cool ass shit though, makes me wanna find when the next one goes in :D

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the way he took the vid made it look kinda creepy to me lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

The guy that put this up has some other cool videos too. Check this one out.

Anyone else notice the boat at 2:43 I bet that guy could afford alot of things

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Makes me want to dig a big hole :) and put that thing all around i got 2 acres for it :woot:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Makes me want to dig a big hole :) and put that thing all around i got 2 acres for it :woot:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Glad I wasn't the only one. I felt like I was watching a trailer to some horror movie with the music and the way the scenes cut. :popcorn:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Both very cool- thanks for sharing.

Don't want to be a wet blanket on the slip and slide, but the huge gash on my knee makes me say something kinda lame here...

BE CAREFUL with thos things! You never know what's underneath the liner- could be something sharp. In 7th grade I used a slip and slide in my own back yard. 1st run, went on my knees (thank God), felt a tug on my knee, looked at it as I got up and my knee was completely open, showing the femur and shin bone, with tendons in between.. and a LOT of blood. 40 inner and 40 outer stiches later, I still have no nerves in my knee because some jackass threw a broken beer bottle into my yard. You'd have even less "control" over something like this where they didn't intend anyone to slide down... I thank God that I didn't go on my chest!

Anyhow, have fun but be safe,

Audio

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU