bdubii Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 I know how that poor man thing goes! Us poor people gotta make do with what we got. Love the fabrication, looks super clean. haha yea it's rough. It sucks even more since I still owe about 8k on the truck. Thanks though! love the install, good luck with sotm Thanks a lot man My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
jconnway Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 voted:) also, i skipped the volt meter bit, just saw that, i like it I'm gonna do something similar Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
bdubii Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 voted:) also, i skipped the volt meter bit, just saw that, i like it I'm gonna do something similar I just saw that you voted for me, thanks a bunch! two votes! lol. And feel free to, I plan on moving it soon underneath the radio in between the cig lighters. I will make a pod there and wrap it in black suede I think. My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 bump for SOTM My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
Purplehaze Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Very clean, nice work! And damn that truck looks tight! About the volt meter, I have two just like it, does the extra light bother you at night? It did me, so I had to put in a switch for them. Now I can turn them on or off as desired. You may want to consider this when you move it, just an idea... Keep them pics coming man! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
bdubii Posted April 23, 2011 Author Report Posted April 23, 2011 Thanks man, no the light actually doesn't bother me. It does light it up pretty well in there at night but I like the blue glow it gives the whole interior. My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
B Slaps Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 nice truck, also agree on getting better equip later but looks great for what it is. love the suede. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
bdubii Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 ^ thanks man, in due time when I can afford it I will get better stuff. I'm still looking for a job right now My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
mr.p Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Nice install it will slam with some level 3's and a 5k DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
bdubii Posted April 30, 2011 Author Report Posted April 30, 2011 Nice install it will slam with some level 3's and a 5k Thanks man. Just need the money. I'd be all over those DC amps if I could afford it My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.