Sundown Audio

3 Amps need help to choose

st^^

alright. yeah he said hes going to be doing some comps.. but its mostly daily stuff.. so ill tell him that 1 ohm will be better than his .5 idea. but thanks for the inputs ill tell him what everyone said and will show him this post. and i will show him that amp also. he didnt even mention anything about soundstream amp

Edited by st^^

He won't be able to run it at 1ohm. Three Dual 2ohm subwoofers will be at a 1.3ohm load

His .5ohm idea would not work either, so both those ideas are out the window...

Just saying :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Thought i had it to .66 but had one of the subs in parallel with 2 in series for a less than one ohm load.

With a load of 1.33 i would look into kicker or alpine's mrp line for a 2ohm amp to run those subs, i know the alpine mrp 2k would be a nice amp to run those with but price for 2 ohm amps cost a bit more.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i would go with the crescendo's crescendo is out of stock till mid next month and i hear Dc are good to

x2, they're actually coming out with a new lineup soon (on preorder now) and they look sexy as hell. Plus the board looks eerily similar to other amps that cost much more :peepwall:

He won't be able to run it at 1ohm. Three Dual 2ohm subwoofers will be at a 1.3ohm load

I was rounding to get the 1 ohm. This is an important lesson kids. Match your subs and amps up for power ratings and load ratings before you buy them! I am guessing that he got subs thinking I am going to get the biggest baddest things I can afford and he didn't think much about amps huh?

I run dial 4 ohm subs for versatility....But that is my preference. Dual 2 ohms woofers get too narrowed down. Not as many choices or options.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

I was rounding to get the 1 ohm. This is an important lesson kids. Match your subs and amps up for power ratings and load ratings before you buy them! I am guessing that he got subs thinking I am going to get the biggest baddest things I can afford and he didn't think much about amps huh?

I run dial 4 ohm subs for versatility....But that is my preference. Dual 2 ohms woofers get too narrowed down. Not as many choices or options.

btw, i love the pic in your avatar, damn those boobs are big.. where can i go find her?? lol

btw, i love the pic in your avatar, damn those boobs are big.. where can i go find her?? lol

Google....Epic boobs....She will pop up....She's hhhoooooottttttt.....

Threadjack over...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

Google....Epic boobs....She will pop up....She's hhhoooooottttttt.....

Threadjack over...

is this it? she looks different

http://acidcow.com/pics/8038-epic-boobs-girl-found-18-pics.html