OrionStang Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 This enclosure looks fucking bulletproof. Alot of care and patience right there. Can't wait to see it get done. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bigjoe302boss Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 I really love this build, its absolutely inspiring. I am goin to do 12 lvl 2 15s in my cherokee. One day I may be able to upgrade subs and amps but until then I should be fine. I can't wait to see yours finished. I have the jeep stripped and I have all my wood so a build log will start soon. Thanks for doin it big and teaching me a few things along the way with your buld log. dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
darksoul187 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 i just seen mike saturday at new castle PA cant wait to see vids 2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700
trulywickedcustoms Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 Thanks guys!!! Im real excited now bc he will have all the batteries and amps, it's inching closer and closer to being done!!! I'm ready to go back to Ohio and chill for a day or 2 with mike n them, and bring my baby back home!!! I feel like it's been a year since iv seen it lol *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
zrkie Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 insaaane =D lovin it ! Don't like sharing your knowledge? Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.
StreetSlappah Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Put a basketball hoop up in there and lets shoot some hoops lol looking sick bro cant wait to see all the subs, amps, and batts in there! Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
trulywickedcustoms Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 Well mike got the whole inside primed and is starting to lay down color I'm awaiting pics and also some good news the pallet of batteries came in today!! And the amps should be there tomorrow, freakin excited guys gna get crazy in the next few weeks!! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
trulywickedcustoms Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 Speak of the devil!!! Man that's a nice picture *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
kryptonite Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 Eta of completion? DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.