tonedeaf Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 *in Adam Sandler voice* 'So sexy, want to touch the hiny.' I may take off work just to hit up slamology. Whens the dates on it this year and wheres she located again?
mason313 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 If you ever come up close to detroit I need a demo lol 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I really do hope you make it to slamology, my GF needs to hear a loud ride... she aint happy with mine LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
FieroGrande Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I can't wait to see this thing all clean and finished.
bdubii Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I can't wait to see all those subs mounted in there. Looks sick so far My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
tonedeaf Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I really do hope you make it to slamology, my GF needs to hear a loud ride... she aint happy with mine LOL This is his GF in his teg:
EpicenterDesigns Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 Finally made it throw all these pages. Didn't even know you started a rebuild till I saw some pics on Facebook. Now if I can just remember to text you back when I'm out working that would be great for the both of us I am sure. Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
Nightshade Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 I really do hope you make it to slamology, my GF needs to hear a loud ride... she aint happy with mine LOL That might not be the best idea. She might hear his ride and end up leaving with him instead J/k, but I've seen crazier shit happen. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
mazdaspl Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 Just looked at some new pics.. All I can say is Mike Singer has some talent.. Jay
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.