StreetSlappah Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 In for change info Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Gatorcity Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 More 9k's???? comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
matt402 Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 More 9k's???? he has 8 5k's, i keep thinkin their 9k's too tho...
Gatorcity Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 I suck!! I saw the title after I posted and was like....S.O.B he is doing 5ks!!! I'm a ruhtard! comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
94retta(219) Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 I really hope i can make it to slamology just to see this thing BUILD LOG
dwright27 Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 A pole probably wouldn't help the windshield. Probably hurt it more. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
dwright27 Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 That is so crazy that you are putting 8 DC 5k amps, this Suburban should be right there with Mikes Hummer build he just did...... you think? The Hummer does 160s on music i would think this will also I think it did 59s at sbn. Could be wrong. Loud either way 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
homiewes Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 Gruesome ass build My youtube channel, please subscribehttp://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 7, 2011 Author Report Posted June 7, 2011 More 9k's???? *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.