dwright27 Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 Mike has failed us lmao 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Supercharged DCs Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 I was expecting a major issue/flaw in the design, I'm glad to hear y'all plan to have the problem resolved soon. 4 9ks will be insane, hell 4 5ks will still be insane! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Yes it will be at SBN next year! And no mike didn't fail I'd say it's my fault... We wer already close on space and mike wanted to do just a double back layer with some steel and I said I'd rather do 3 or 4 layers so that added .75" and the 1"x1" buss bars that we had machined stuck out more than the average 1/4" thick bars.. So those combined wer kinda my fault... I just spoke with mike and he said we could prob squeeze them in but I'm going to wait and see what 4 amps do and if the 9ks won't fit then I'll do what I need to do to get them in... Sucks that I have 4 5ks just sitting in boxes lol we'll see how it performs with the 4 5ks and go from there *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
OrionStang Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 I need a 5k. Seriously, no BS. Pm coming. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
IH8PunkRok Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 it keeps looking better. -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
RickyFriery97 Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 cant wait to see the batteries in and it all wired up 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Thanks guys! I just spoke with mike, I'm not sure when he is going to do it but he is going to wire up 1 5K on all 12 @ like 1.4ohms and see what it does with no loading wall and to test all the bracing an ensure no noises or rattles inside *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
IH8PunkRok Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 bet it does a 55 lol -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.