Sonic Electronix

I can get both for about the same price. I already have an amp which is an MA audio m1889i which is 800 rms at 2 ohms... My goal is for a daily system that gets decently loud and also sounds good doing it... just wondering which subwoofers I should choose the dcons or the d3s. Thanks.

Vs topics are not welcome here

Inb4l

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

lol

edit: this is xander_crews

haha xander you have me all confused as to what i wanna do. haha the cheapest i have found the d3's for is 260 shipped for 2 and the dcons are 250 shipped... the dcons are recommended 1.20 sealed and the d3's are recommended to have 1.5 sealed. I haven't heard anything bad about either one.

I can get both for about the same price. I already have an amp which is an MA audio m1889i which is 800 rms at 2 ohms... My goal is for a daily system that gets decently loud and also sounds good doing it... just wondering which subwoofers I should choose the dcons or the d3s. Thanks.

i have always been a diamond audio fan. i would NEVER go with D3's though. i would save up the extra 100 bucks or so and get the D6s. They are constructed WAY better than D3s and weigh like 42lbs

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

i have always been a diamond audio fan. i would NEVER go with D3's though. i would save up the extra 100 bucks or so and get the D6s. They are constructed WAY better than D3s and weigh like 42lbs

x2

Back in highschool, one of my buddies had a pair of Diamond D6 12's on a hifonics amp and they got pretty loud for what they were.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Vs topics are not welcome here

Inb4l

^ True dat. "vs" threads are against the rules.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Hey Blazer, Are you rims on your blazer powder coated or painted?

Just wondering, I have like the same truck as you...I am taking off my big tires and wheels and going back to stock until I can get my issues sorted out...

Lame o VS thread jack!

Edited by bassinblazer

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

No VS threads here sorry... They always turn into shit storms

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌