have you gotten a photo enforce red light flash ticket ?

how much was it ?

i just got flashed by one, i made a right turn on red, and thats legal.and i went again and it doesnt say no right turns on red, so if i do get one ill win for sure

right? lol

like it flashed when i was half way turned so i dont think it could of even grabbed my license plate .

but does it take video ? cuss i dont think i completely stopped, and that i suppose can be illegal.. hmmm

Rolling stop and you got caught, same thing happened with my homeboy. Looked up online and the cost is about $400 with all the fees, $500 with traffic school. You will get a notice in the mail and it will have a picture of you "running" the red light.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Rolling stop and you got caught, same thing happened with my homeboy. Looked up online and the cost is about $400 with all the fees, $500 with traffic school. You will get a notice in the mail and it will have a picture of you "running" the red light.

jeez......... im glad i never go anywhere with traffic cams..... big brother at work.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

If what you did was legal, you have nothing to worry about. It probably just takes a picture when it sees someone in the intersection. Whoever is looking at the pictures can tell you were turning right.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

If what you did was legal, you have nothing to worry about. It probably just takes a picture when it sees someone in the intersection. Whoever is looking at the pictures can tell you were turning right.

It doesn't matter, he admitted that he didn't completely stop. They have sensors that can actually tell that and they got him.

My first ticket I got was for not completely stopping before making a right turn, wasn't a camera ticket but a cop was at the left of the intersection so I didn't see him and he quickly pulled me over for it. That was back in like 2006 though so I can't remember how much it was. One intersection in my city the red light fine is $1000 IIRC due to so many ppl not stopping there.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

If its just pictures theres no way they can fine you for supposedly doing a rolling stop on a right turn. I saw on modern marvels how those things work....1 pic from afar is of you and your car at the red light, 2nd pic is of you actually running the red light (afar pic of you in middle of intersection with red light visible), 3rd pic is close up of license plate. So they wont even have a 2nd or 3rd pic of you just show up to court and tell the judge you were turning right. came to a stop, then went.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/